Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

(Deborah Jones) #1404

Afternoon all , bright but chilly here too.

Just popped to my workshop to pack up yesterday’s orders (the other side got busy) and it was too cold to linger, need to put on more layers and turn the heating up a tad.

So glad to hear fairs are going well this weekend, hopefully bodes well for a good season.

Congrats on your success on the other side Max @MaxPringJewellery

(Cariad Crafts) #1405

Afternoon

A lovely sunny, chilly day here, did a nice local walk earlier and now OH is baking a loaf in the breadmaker, the house is going to smell gorgeous very soon. mmmmm

Well done on sales and at fairs.

Here is mine for today

Carolxx

(Karen Lonergan) #1406

Here is today’s listing a pretty creamy white pearl coin pendant on silver chain

(Jacqui and Kerry) #1407

Thank you Gill for your lovely comments. xx I think your work is beautiful too, I love your face cloths they are so unusual.

(Jacqui and Kerry) #1408

Afternoon all, Just popped on to catch up…We had snow here as well yesterday Sarah. @SarahDesignsUK I couldn’t believe it. Today is cold but sunny…Mad weather lol
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone. x

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #1409

Hi everyone! Just a quick pop in from me. All caught up to here.

(XStitcherJoss) #1410

I’ve finally found my way here. Hi, everybody! I’m @thatenamelguy 's other half. And this is one of the things I listed today.

(XStitcherJoss) #1411

Hello! You already know I love your dishes, but I bet you didn’t know I’ve finally found my way on to here.

(carolinefrodsham) #1412

Hi everyone . Back from my travels to Cardiff, waving as I passed Max and Brenda :grinning:
It was a great night . David Byrne was amazing . He is 65 apparently , so that made OH feel much better about the impending birthday. Such a brilliant show , with all the oldies dancing in the aisles! We had a lovely morning today wandering around the bay area in the gorgeous Autumn sunshine :grinning:
Welcome Jocelyn @XStitcherJoss. You make a great team :wink: Look forward to seeing more of your work .
Well done on your incredible amount of sales Max @MaxPringJewellery :tada::tada::tada: Awesome indeed.
Hope you have all had a great Sunday .

(Deborah Jones) #1413

Here is a clicky link to Joss’s listing

Welcome Joss :bouquet:

(Deborah Jones) #1414

I have just been playing with my card reader, setting it up on my husbands phone , as he has 4g and I don’t. The reader was sitting on the table near to my closed purse, when I put in a charge for £1 just to make sure it was all working fine, and via contactless it swiped the £1 off one of the cards in my closed purse.
I always thought contactless seemed dodgy, but now I know it is. I’m sure some dishonest person could exploit it.
At least I could refund the payment.

(Roz) #1415

Maybe time to invest in an RFID purse! Have to say it does worry me too but I guess on the plus side at least any payment is limited to £30 (although even that is a lot of money to me :slight_smile: )

(Max Pring) #1416

Good afternoon yay hapy dancing for your sales Francis @thatenamelguy, there was one for me too :slight_smile: :dancer:

welcome Joss @XStitcherJoss :slight_smile:

wow Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery that’s worrying! :worried:

(Natalie Ofkants) #1417

Yes i’m Very dubious about contactless too, they showed on the telly someone with a portable reader going near to gents who keep their wallets in their back pockets and taking money from people without their knowledge. Scary stuff!

(pipdesigns) #1418

Interesting reading on the contactless payments.

I’ve just relisted this iPad Case . . .

(Thedotterypotter) #1419

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:

Hmm, that is a worry about the contactless card scanning through a closed purse!

Welcome to the thread Joss @XStitcherJoss x

My listing tonight is:

(Sue Mellem) #1420

It is worrying about the contactless card scanning. I vowed not to have a contactless card utmwhen my new credit card was sent it was contactless. So easy and convenient. I try to check my ongoing statement frequently just in case

Quite a good day at today’s fair,and a lovely sunny day surprisingly. I managed to decline the tempting cake and had some homemade butternut squash and ginger soup instead - very tasty.

Welcome Joss @XStitcherJoss

(Brenda Cumming) #1421

@NOfkantsCurios I bought one of those special cases for my credit cards it protects your card from this kind of ID theft.

( Carol ) #1422

I don’t have contactless for that very reason. You can ask your bank for a non contactless card. It is only up to £30 but that’s per transaction, your card gets read 10 times, that’s £300 gone in a matter of minutes.

(XStitcherJoss) #1423

Thank you!:grinning: