Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Thank you for all your kind words of welcome - and for your offers of assistance. Hopefully I’ll make a better and quicker job of listing tomorrow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Classy jewellery @TheCornishHare and @Verchielbeadsandjewellery. Makes me want to bling up!
Happy belated birthday Helen @PocketfulCreations and welcome @XStitcherJoss.

@MaxPringJewellery, can you put me down for another sale please?: 1 multi-buy greetings card sale.

12 Likes

Evening all
Fingers crossed for some improvement soon Helen @PocketfulCreations and happy birthday and anniversary wishes to you. It was our 30th anniversary last week and we stayed in and had beans on toast (it’s a tradition here!)

Enjoy your night out Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery

Can I add 2 to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

12 Likes

Happy Birthday Helen hope it was a good one x

7 Likes

Took advantage of a sunny day to go to Goathland to say ‘hi’ to our friends at the craft fair. Had a great time chatting and loking at super craft work. Now back home getting ready for grandchildren to come for the night.
Today’s relist

17 Likes

Just did a lightning drive to Scotland to visit with family. It’s been a long day, but sunny and beautiful all the way up. Need to get on with some work now.

16 Likes

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, sorry to hear that your neighbours are still playing up. Have the Police reported back to you about anything? Sorry that your littlies are all out of sorts with the change of routine - sending you a great big hug xxxx

Enjoy your evening at the theatre Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery x

Happy belated Birthday wishes Helen @PocketfulCreations and have a lovely Anniversary x

Love your large platter today June @junemccabe x

My listing tonight is:

14 Likes

Good evening yay happy dancong fr your sales Deborah, Helen, Ali, Chris, Natalie and there was 3 for me too :man_dancing: :dancer: :slight_smile:

Happy Borthday and Anniversary Helen @PocketfulCreations, hope your shoulder improves soon for you
Sending hugs to you Sarah @SarahDesignsUK hope your son and the neighbours settle soon for you
Sopleased to hear that fairs went well Sue @BeadstormJewellery Sue @SueTrevor and Marianne @LuckyBugHandmade (have you thawed out yet!)

no idea how I missed posting this morning, I had an early start with a trip to Cardiff for an 8am meeting but I did have time to post just completly missed it! I blame the menopause :wink:

Hope you enjoyed tyour craft day Roz @OrchardFelts
so do you feel like a new woman Caroline @carolinefrodsham :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Happy Birthday and Anniversary Helen @PocketfulCreations I do hope your shoulder improves soon and gives you some much needed relief :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

My last few are now half price as I am unable to get anymore of the lovely baby yak yarn I used for the contrast

13 Likes

Hope you feel the benefit of the injection soon Helen @PocketfulCreations and you are enjoying your new decade . Belated birthday wishes :birthday: and a happy anniversary :tada:
Glad you are ok Max !! @MaxPringJewellery Was a bit worried when there was no sign of you this morning . Am feeling quite like a new woman, as it happens !! He really worked my back and all my left side (he said that side felt like a different person) Anyway must check my sitting positions , as I think that’s not helping.
Well done on sales peeps :grinning:

13 Likes

Cut, carve, gouge, cut, carve, gouge, cut, carve, gouge, cut, carve….no sales…:no_mouth:

Glad you had a good fair Sue @suetrevor
Love that whole Goathland area Francis @thatenamelguy (we also love Botham’s!!!)
Happy Birthday & anniversary Helen @PocketfulCreations and good-cortisone-luck
Can’t believe you missed a morning Maz! @MaxPringJewellery
Enjoy your new-womanhood! Caroline @carolinefrodsham
Hope you get some good half term Sarah @SarahdesignsUK

Loved & pinned to here…

12 Likes

Good Evening Everyone,
Late listing had trouble with site.
@PocketfulCreations Belated birthday wishes and happy anniversary Helen :balloon::balloon::balloon:
All caught up
Congratulations on everyones sales
Best Wishes Adrian

13 Likes

two more sales for me please Max…total now 10

10 Likes

Thanks for the shout out Chris ! @TheCornishHare. And well done on another sale!

7 Likes

Belated special birthday greetings Helen @PocketfulCreations and Anniversary wishes to you both.
Hope things settle down all round Sarah @thedotterypotter

13 Likes

Thank you Claire @kernowclaire for the pencil case it arrived today and is lovely

6 Likes

Evening all! Here’s my new listing for today. Thanks for all your kind thoughts. Things are quiet, so I’m catching up with commissions :blush:

Liked and pinned to here x

15 Likes

Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add 7 sales
Thanks
Valerie x

12 Likes

Thanks @ChrisStoneArtist! :blush:

Busy weekend so only just had time to post, but I’ve been popping in to keep up with everyone else’s listings. I’ve got a craft fair on Saturday (very rarely do them), so lots of last minute things to do this week (ooh and just made a sale on the other site as I was writing this, so add a post office trip to that :smiley:). Hopefully I’ll be able to keep up with my listing here. It’s some more rats today…

16 Likes