Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

My listing for today a crocheted marbled Grey and cream soft beret hat.

Natalie x

15 Likes

Good morning yay hapy dancing for your sales Brenda and Valerie F :dancing_women: :slight_smile:

Came on here first this morning to make sure I didn’t forget again lol :joy:

Glad it was quieter last night Sarah @SarahDesignsUK hope you got a good nights rest

16 Likes

Good morning folks. Not quite so chilly this morning but damp and dark.
Really must get myself organised and start to clear away the fabrics, buttons, yarns etc and tidy up the house as I’ve got a coffee morning on Saturday in aid of help for rescue greyhounds. Slightly hampered at the moment as I’ve managed to pull either a muscle or tendon in my upper arm.
A relist from me
https://folksy.com/items/7174135-Knitting-Needle-and-Crochet-Hook-Roll-!

20 Likes

Good morning. Slept in a bit today.

Sorry to hear your neighbours are still troubling you Sarah @SarahDesignsUK. Hope your sons settle to half term soon - trouble is by the time they settle it will be all change again and back to school. Its hard enough for those that can handle routine change, it must be a real struggle for them. Hugs.

So glad your event went well Sue @SueTrevor - hopefully it has given you a boost and affirmation that your work is amazing.

Cant beat a good duvet day Claire @ClaireMortArtist

Glad you enjoyed your massage Caroline @carolinefrodsham - I had one years ago but cant say I really enjoyed it.

Happy belated birthday and anniversary wishes Helen @PocketfulCreations. I had a cortisone injection for my elbow once and it did take a while - I remember thinking it hadn’t worked for quite a while and then suddenly realising it had.

I know the feeling Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker - no sales here either :frowning: . My wool supplier has just released a new blend and I am desperate to try it out but no sales = no funds so will just have to wait.

Had a great day yesterday and got lots done, finished off loads of makes, mainly duplicates for the gallery/craft fairs so won’t be heading this way but heres one that I sold out of recently. Another blissfully quiet day for me today.

Happy crafting.

16 Likes

Morning all, Brrrrrr -5 here this morning, took ages to defrost the car for the school bus run. Fingers crossed my shed is warm.

Hope your children settle and you all have a nice half term Sarah @SarahDesignsUK.

Glad your massage was effective Caroline, hope you are still comfortable today. @carolinefrodsham

17 Likes

Good morning all…another cold chilly morning.
Today I have one of my crocheted infinity scarves…lovely to keep you warm on cold days…
I have them in lots of colours and wear them all day long in the winter.
https://folksy.com/items/7195847-red-crocheted-infinity-scart-ref-F-561-

15 Likes

Morning everyone,
Thank you Roz @OrchardFelts yes, it does give me a tremendous boost when I take my work out. I really must continue to do a few fairs a year… This show was particularly interesting in that they were all keen textile artists or enthusiasts themselves, which makes it extra especially wonderful :yellow_heart:
Today’s listing is a pattern, not the finished article.

I hope your arm improves Lynn @erkinwald and your coffee morning is a resounding success :yellow_heart: :dog2::dog::dog2::yellow_heart:

18 Likes

I have just listed these in 3 different colours

14 Likes

Thank you Sue. So glad your fair went well for you.

7 Likes

@SarahDesignsUK we always found the extra hour never helps with children; they need at least a week to settle to it. There’s an upside if you have half term to help them adjust in a less structured atmosphere but even then it can be a royal pain.
Pleased your fair was so good an experience @SueTrevor; love that treasure box - look forward to the listing.
@EllyRowbothamPrintmaker the moors and the village were at their best yesterday, in bright sunshine and breezy without blowing a gale. Nice memory to take into winter.
Relisted

18 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Hope your arm improves soon Lynn @erkinwald x your crochet hook roll today is so cute…love that fabric!

Sue @SueTrevor - your treasure box kit looks amazing!

Early listing from me today:

16 Likes

two more sales please Max…total 12.
Thanks Sarah x

12 Likes

Morning

A cloudy damp start to the day, on checking the garden, looks like my dahlias and begonias didn’t like the frost and are very sad looking. They have done well though.

Started on ‘Christmas’ yesterday so here is one of my wreaths.

Carol xx

20 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, not very nice at all out there today! Thankyou Sarah, glad you like the bowl! https://talk.folksy.com/u/thedotterypotter and thankyou to everyone else for the kind remarks xxx
Another little vase today xxx

https://folksy.com/items/7195970-Bumble-Bees-Vase-Studio-Pottery-One-Off-Piece-Home-Decor-Flowers-Decorative

17 Likes

todays new knit

15 Likes

Happy Birthday Helen, alright for you youngsters! Lolxxx

5 Likes

All caught up to here! Always enjoy looking at everyone’s beautiful work!xxx

5 Likes

Good morning :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Morning! https://folksy.com/items/7150143-Royal-Blue-stretch-charm-bracelet-

15 Likes

Unisex ,wool tweed blend scarf ‘City Streets’ from moi today ! :slight_smile: