Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

(JDParchmentCraftEmporium) #1505

My 30th listing for
30 October

(Cynthia Brock) #1506

Good morning to everyone. I returned from my holiday in Croatia yesterday afternoon and although I enjoyed it I must say it was lovely to get back home again. I have been popping in every day to help with promoting everyone’s work and I’ve been keeping track of the sales so that I can do an end of month analysis of what is selling. Hope all the poorly ones are feeling better and ‘welcome’ to new people on the thread.

My daughter looked after my shop while I was away and I am pleased to report 2 sales @MaxPringJewellery.

My item today is a relist of some midnight blue earrings.

(PollysWares138) #1507

Morning All

I’m in a bit of a rush today. Just spent almost an hour waiting to be seen by my dentist and then another short while in with him. I have a new denture which has been really hurting my gums so went for him to adjust it. I hate teeth they are a pain coming and a pain going.

Hope you children settle into the new routine soon so that you can all enjoy the half term break @SarahDesignsUK

Today’s listing is a jade and quartz chip bracelet.

(EsiDesigns) #1508

Sorry a little bit late posting my last Castle in my Welsh Castles series.
I decided to make them available as a collection of blank cards too, hope you like xx

(Brenda Cumming) #1509

wait for it…5 more sales for me…total 17…AND>…it took me over the 500 sales mark…party time.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 504 sales now x

(Lynn Britton) #1510

All caught up to here.
Many thanks for the well wishes for my arm. Love your new textile kit Sue @SueTrevor.
Roz @OrchardFelts your little long tailed tit is delightful. Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery your bracelet is such a stunning colour.
Well done Brenda @teabreaks , that sure is a healthy visit from the sales fairy :fairy:.
Hope you had a good holiday Cynthis @Brockstones

(HeidiMeier) #1511

A couple of prints from me today, reduced now by 50%, needing to clear the decks for 2019…

(XStitcherJoss) #1512

This is what I’ve listed today so far.

(XStitcherJoss) #1513

Congratulations on all those sales, Brenda!

(Cynthia Brock) #1514

Thank you Lynn, I had a lovely time - a bit too long in one place maybe at this time of year. Now it’s good to be home.

(Cynthia Brock) #1515

Congratulations Brenda - what an achievement.

(Helen Healey) #1516

Thanks for all your birthday and anniversary greetings. Also thanks for all the sympathy, support and advice about my shoulder/cortisone injection. It has been useful to hear other people’s experiences of how long it can take to work. My hubby has had these injections numerous times in his shoulder and told me it could sometimes take quite a while to work but I wasn’t sure if he was trying to make me feel better, so it’s been good to hear it from other people too.

Welcome back Cynthia @Brockstones. I’m glad you enjoyed Croatia.

Congratulations on all the sales and on reaching your milestone Brenda @teabreaks. Well done :tada:

My new listing today is another little coin purse.

https://folksy.com/items/7195690-Small-purse-coin-purse-in-beige-with-turquoise-and-pink-Roses

(Gill Wootton) #1517

Hi everyone one sale for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery that’s a total of 6 for this month.
Well done Brenda @teabreaks on your sales and many congratulations on reaching such a great milestone only achieved by hard work I’m sure.
Welcome back Cynthia @Brockstones have missed seeing your daily tallies but glad you enjoyed your holiday.
For this listing it’s something I haven’t made in a while but as the weather is getting colder I think it is going to be needed.
image image

( Valerie Dockerty) #1518

Good evening everyone
congratulations on all those sales Brenda @teabreaks
Welcome back Cynthia @Brockstones
Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
A relist today

(LuckyBugHandmade) #1519

Evening everyone, sorry I am a bit late today.

Busy day yesterday and today. Would you believe I’ve been buying more plants! :woman_facepalming: or should I say my poor Dad has been buying more plants for me. We were nipping to a garden centre for compost, to plant the ones I already had and we found a nursery with the biggest and most beautiful colours of pansies I’ve ever seen! I didn’t have much of a garden before so now we have moved I’m taking full advantage of having one. Dads gone home now so hopefully tomorrow I should have a quiet day of crafting and planting!

To keep to the plant theme I have re-listed this 3D Poinsettia Christmas Card.

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #1520

Sounds perfect Francis @thatenamelguy
Awesome sales Brenda @teabreaks congrats on your very impressive milestone :star_struck::champagne::clinking_glasses:
Nice to have you back Cynthia @brockstones
Have you seen this in the fb folksy clubhouse Caroline @CarolineFrodsham :ok_hand::grinning:

Spent hours tearing paper today…printing tomorrow…can’t wait! - hate that it’s dark so early…feel light deprived…artificial light is no substitute for daylight, when printmaking…not good for colour mixing or ink-on-paper vision…wonder if I’d like it nearer the equator? :slightly_smiling_face:

Loved & pinned to here…

(Sue) #1521

Congratulations Brenda on you’re wonderful sales tally, very well deserved :grin::yellow_heart::grin:

(Cariad Crafts) #1522

Evening

Just popping in to report 3 sales, my white wreath that I listed today and pack of Christmas cards I listed yesterday. Yay!!! Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery

Carol xx

(Sarah Bell) #1523

Evening all!

My stag got swooped up on Facebook, so I’ve deactivated it here for now.

Thanks for your kind words everyone.
It’s the other way round for us @thatenamelguy they don’t sleep well anyway, and we’ve been moving the melatonin gradually to adjust. They are better with structure and routine, free time is sometimes really hard for them. But we survived today, so yay!

Hope you’re feeling a little brighter @ClaireMortArtist

Loving your castles @EsiDesigns :blush:

Wow @teabreaks congrats on your milestone, that’s fabulous!

That kit looks fab @SueTrevor

Welcome back @Brockstones x

New listing from me!

Liked and pinned to here xx

(Helen Healey) #1524

Could you add another sale for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery