Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

(Max Pring) #1525

Good evening, yay happy dancing for sales Cynthia (welcome back too) Gill, Valerie D, Carol, Helen and Brenda and an extra ig for your fabulous milestone Brenda @teabreaks

off to watch GBBO it’s the final! :cupcake:

(Sue Mellem) #1526

Welcome back Cynthia @Brockstones
Congratulations on reaching that milestone Brenda @teabreaks

Reached the point of shame with the untidiness of the dining room - beads everywhere, so rashly decided to have a bit of a tidy…wondering now if I’ll ever find anything

New listing today

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #1527

Evening! Thank you for the bracelet love. Congrats to all those with sales and wow what a fabulous milestone brenda @teabreaks.
We had a fab night out at the theatre last night. One of my girls won 4 tickets on a heart fm competition. We have a free bar and nibbles. Was a really fun night.
All caught up to here.

(Claire Mead) #1528

Hi @MaxPringJewellery Can you please put me down for 1 sale today. Thanks, Claire xx

(Claire Mead) #1529

Hi everyone,
Here is my item for this evening xx
WP_20170926_066

(Kim Onyskiw) #1530

@EsiDesigns They do make a great set of cards!

My late listing for today is some little fish…

(Max Pring) #1531

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sale Claire :slight_smile: :dancer:

I have an all day meeting today, we are preparing our annual strategic plan so it’s going to be brain frying, but the good news is the venue they have chosen is just around the corner from the range so I may just need to pop in on my way home for some retail therapy :wink: I can’t believe it’s the end of the month either time is just flying by!

(Natalie Ofkants) #1532

Another frosty morning, brrr!
So pleased you had a fun time @Verchielbeadsandjewellery at the theatre, what was it you saw?
Congratulations Brenda @teabreaks, that’s amazing!

My item for today is a rutilated tourmaline Quartz Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

(Sue) #1533

Morning all
Today’s listing is a badge

(Lynn Britton) #1534

Morning folks. Clear and cold here today.
A cosy cowl from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7196484-Cowl-Neck-Warmer-Scarf-in-Grey-Mushroom-Mustard-and-Taupe

( Carol ) #1535

Good morning. Just 1 degree here this morning. It’s a weird sky too, sunny at the back of my house and dark clouds at the front.

(Brenda Cumming) #1536

good morning all…still reeling from those sales yesterday…so for the first time in ages, I have a relist…

(LuckyBugHandmade) #1537

Morning everyone,

Its very cold and frosty but also very sunny here this morning. I think I will take the opportunity to take some photos ready for other listings.

Today I have a pretty blue tit card :heart:

https://folksy.com/items/7196495-Blue-Tit-Christmas-Card

(Claire Mort) #1538

God morning everyone…
beautiful chilly day here in Dorset… I am feeling much better x yay x
onwards x magcub at hospital this morning for a scan… meh x Well done on the amazing sales tally everyone x absolutely fantastic x
anyhoo I have finally worked out how to respond and include peoples names… only took me forever x lol
also can anyone tell me how to pin please x thanks
@PocketfulCreations belated happy birthday x hope your injection is working now x @Verchielbeadsandjewellery wow full monty how fabulous x
welcome @XStitcherJoss x people are so lovely here x
@SarahDesignsUK bless you so much going on for you x hope it gets better soon x sending lots of hugs and positive vibes x
@erkinwald ouches for your arm, sounds painful
@OrchardFelts nope you can’t beat a duvet day x it was lovely x
@PollysWares138 eeew toothache not nice, hope it feels better x
here is my listing for today x
who doesn’t love shoes x

(Sarah Bell) #1539

Morning!
Yes, I’m here in the morning :joy: just waiting for grandma to come so I can walk the dog without having to worry about children running off or falling in the canal. Then it’s tuition for eldest, and I should try and get the others out somewhere. But it’s arctic this morning :confused:

Glad you feel a bit better @ClaireMortArtist

@PollysWares138 I’m with you on teeth, so much trouble! Feel better soon!

Glad you had a good time @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, sounds fab!

Right a new one from me!

Liked and pinned to here x

(Rosesworkshop) #1540

Halloween already - where did that month go?!
I’ve got a “cauldron” of goodies ready for tonight, with small apples as well as sweeties since they were the first thing to go last year.
Nothing spooky in my shop though:

(Brenda Cumming) #1541

I need a lie down…4 more sales this morning…total now 21
thanks Max

(JDParchmentCraftEmporium) #1542

My 31st listing for 31 October

(Jacqui and Kerry) #1543

Congratulations Brenda.xx

(Deborah Jones) #1544

Morning all,
Wow Brenda you are on a roll! @teabreaks
I have a relist today.