Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

All caught up here.

6 Likes

Good for you Brenda! @teabreaks :star_struck:

See you all in November :grinning:

Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

8 Likes

Last chance to go out of October with a bang ā€¦ somehow I dont think its going to happen. Deep breath and fingers crossed that the sales fairy will somehow find my shop in November!

I have a number of handmade cloth art dolls that my stepmother used to make and sell but due to ill health is no longer able to do so. Folksy have very kindly given me permission to list them in my shop so here is the first. I have no idea regarding pricing but I know a lot of work has gone into them. If anyone thinks they are over/under priced please let me know. More to follow when I eventually get around to taking more photos!

15 Likes

So today I have just listed a pack of six blank Christmassy cards!

13 Likes

Wow, @teabreaks well done!

Lovely doll @OrchardFelts all the work and love that must have gone into them x

6 Likes

Morning! Heres my relist for today https://folksy.com/items/7106635-Wire-wrapped-Rhodochrosite-Gemstone-Pendant-Necklacerhodocrosite%20gemstone%20pendant%20%204

14 Likes

Morning all .
Wow Brenda @teabreaks :tada::tada: I would need a lie down too ! Well done :grinning: And VERY well done on going over your 500 sales mark wooo hooo.
Sounds like a great evening out Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery especially as you won it :slightly_smiling_face:
I hadnā€™t seen the FB clubhouse thing Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker Thanks for that :grinning:I donā€™t look at /use FB as it sucks me in and I havenā€™t really got the time! Now and again though . I admire those of you who seem to use it to good ends for sales :tada:
Hope things are good with your little ones today Sarah @SarahDesignsUK Love your toadstool design .
Yesterday was a bit manic , so failed to post anything . OH 's bā€™day celebration ended up with a day out to our favourite beach at Marloes , where he went for an impromptu swim !!
No swimming things with us and very cold (as you can see from my frosty photo I took yesterday) Donā€™t worry ; he had decent underwear on and his fleece was a good towel . Invigorating :slightly_smiling_face: I didnā€™t attempt it :roll_eyes: We had lots of eating too , so a good day really . Phew ā€¦the milestone over and done with .
I posted a lot of jewellery to a museum near Stoke on Trent too yesterday . I had a vague fantasy that I would deliver them personally . Is the Brampton museum anywhere near you Sarah @SarahDesignsUK ? and meet up with you . But I didnā€™t have the time anyway :disappointed:
So that means even less in my shop now . It is half term for me but I have to go and see/look after my mum tomorrow , so no time for making :disappointed:
Nearly forgot to say that I am glad you had a good holiday in Croatia Cynthia @Brockstones We went there a few years ago . The coastline is amazing . The bullet holes and damage were very alarming though, to imagine war there is very strange. I thought the people were really welcoming and lovely .
The doll looks lovely Roz @OrchardFelts and, I would say, a good price.
Hope everyone well

16 Likes

Some of my Christmas cards and tags today ā€¦

16 Likes

Love all your card Karen @TheCornishHare.
Very tasteful Ali @AliDufty.
Fab shoes Claire @ClaireMortArtist
I still want some of what youā€™re on Brenda @teabreaks. Congrats on all those sales.

Todayā€™s offering from me: A pen and wash watercolour of Polperro, near my home in Cornwall.

14 Likes

All done to here how is everyone? WOW Brenda @teabreaks that certainly is a total well worth celebrating well done.

Todayā€™s listing is a turquoise and silver stardust bead jewellery set.

15 Likes

Good afternoon. Many thanks for the ā€˜welcome backā€™ messages they were very heartwarming and much appreciated.

Love the doll Roz @OrchardFelts - I hope it gets noticed and sells quickly for you. She is very different to anything else Iā€™ve seen on Folksy.

My item for today is a new Botswana Agate necklace.

16 Likes

Afternoon

A beautiful sunny chilly day today I love these days

Yoga this morning, then cleaning up, washing aaaaargh, definitely ready for a cuppa now but the house is nice and clean, so very satisfying

Well done Brenda @teabreaks, brilliant

I love the doll too Roz @OrchardFelts

Here is mine for today, a little bit more of Christmas

Carol xx

18 Likes

Iā€™ve been listing dribble bibs today. Hereā€™s one of them.

14 Likes

Lovely work as ever Chris @ChrisStoneArtist

5 Likes

Wow Brenda! @teabreaks. The sales fairy really is your friend just now! Well done :tada:

It was back to the day job for me today after just over 2 weeks off with my shoulder. Itā€™s still nowhere near right but itā€™s a bit better than it was and I canā€™t really take any more time off. I had to scrape ice off the windscreen for the first time since last winter. When I finished work I rewarded myself with a visit to a local curtain shop where they sell fabric offcuts and picked up some nice bits. Problem is, I buy it faster than I can use it! :rofl:

Loved and pinned to here.

https://folksy.com/items/7195705-Small-purse-coin-purse-in-blue-yellow-and-cream-floral-print-fabric

14 Likes

3 more sales to add to this monthā€™s tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

14 Likes

Congratulations @teabreaks
Welcome back @Brockstones
Please add another sale to my tally @MaxPringJewellery
One of todays relists

17 Likes

Iā€™m really only a intermittent fb user tbhā€¦ Iā€™m not keen on it reallyā€¦ tho the clubhouse seems to be useful. I too admire those whose make it work for them sales-wise - which is what makes me think I should keep dabblingā€¦ I resent it stealing printmaking time! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Good evening everyone
Can you add 11 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery sold quite a few bag charms today finished wrapping so will go back and catch up

17 Likes

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:

Well done Brenda @teabreaks on your brilliant milestone sales achievement xx

Iā€™m still ploughing through my orders - Iā€™ve got a kilnful to bisque and two more kilnfuls to glaze fire! Iā€™ve got Mr DP helping me out this week with glazing the simpler items and Iā€™m still stressing out about getting everything finishedā€¦and breatheā€¦lol!

My listing tonight is:

17 Likes