Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Good evening, yay happy dancing for your sales Brenda, Sue, Francis and Valerie D :slight_smile: :man_dancing: :dancer:

Brilliant sales Brenda, can you please now release the sales fairy :fairy: :joy:

9 Likes

Wow Brenda @teabreaks congratulations on those sales. October really has been your month! Hoping it carries on into November for you.

End of October, thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping the tally and keeping us going throughout the month

14 Likes

caught up to here x

5 Likes

Thanks Chris :))

3 Likes

Evening all,
Been feeling off colour today and haven’t achieved anything, will get an early night and try again tomorrow.

Thanks for keeping tally for us again Max, mine should be reading 10 total now. @MaxPringJewellery

Congrats on all the sales, they seem to be coming in thick and fast for some now .
See you all next month x

8 Likes

I forgot to add a sale the other day - so that’s one more for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

5 Likes

Can you add another sale please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

5 Likes

Good evening Folksy folk, later today, my birthday so been out to dinner with Lou. Spent most of the day in Dover seeing a pain management doctor for my back, they think they can ease it with physio and injections, should start soon, unfortunately they can’t cure it, but at least it’ll help. Tomorrow I’m at the hospital for an eye operation at 7.30am! Eek! So anyway, a relist for me as no time to add a new one. Take care xxx
https://folksy.com/items/6927773-Robin-Christmas-Cake-Stand-Hand-Painted-Tableware-Dining-Pottery-Entertaining

15 Likes

All caught up to here! Congratulations on your sales Brenda!xxx

4 Likes

Well done on all your sales everyone! I’m hoping I’ll get to start my tally with the November thread.
Just sneaking in on October now because this little panda is meant to be my Wednesday listing even if it is the middle of the night.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday for yesterday June.x

3 Likes

All caught up to here. See you in the November thread

3 Likes

Yes ! I got a sale and I think it came from here !!!

THANKYOU XX

@MaxPringJewellery

6 Likes

Just to prove I don’t only do cross-stitch, this is one of the things I’ve listed today.

@junemccabe I’m glad they are confident they can do some thing about your back pain - and good luck with your eye operation!

8 Likes

@StephanieGuy
Took a minute to find this post. I knew someone had a guide dog puppy and I commented somewhere.
I’m wondering what to get my 8 year grandson George for Christmas. Hw has 4 sets of grandparents so gets far too much / many toys. He wants a dog… he will not be getting a dog as family lifestyle is not terribly well geared to that yet… maybe when he’s a couple of days older and can be responsible for walking etc.
I thought I could buy him a sponsor a guide dog puppy… what do you think ? Think he will get a cuddly dog and some paperwork, puppy progress updates.

2 Likes

Joy that’s a really lovely idea :heart: Guide dogs get no government funding so every sponsorship is massively important. The dogs make such a tremendous difference to their owners lives, and most kids I have heard of that sponsor a dog are really proud of themselves and their sponsor dog. Win-win I’d say!

Thanks for that. Obviously I’ll check with my daughter but can imagine him excitedly telling his school that he’s doing it

Oh that’d be great! There are a team of guide dog speakers that go out to schools and youth groups in their local areas taking along puppies and working dogs - I’m one of them (a speaker, not a dog). The school just need to request one

1 Like

October all finished now.

1 Like

When I get it for him I will certainly pass that info on. His school is brilliant for arranging things like that. He did get to talk to a puppy when he visited. In summer as there was one at an event I took him to. Thanks so much for your help.

PS I’ve checked with daughter and husband and idea is very well received.
Off to fill in my form. :slight_smile:

1 Like