Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge Thread October 2020!

Gosh I missed a few days and over a hundred posts/listings to catch up on. Will pop mine on here and then work my way back as far as I can. It might actually be the last listing from me this month here as on holiday this week and don’t want to be stuck at the laptop all day everyday and will be doing family stuff out and about as much as possible (as in big open spaces!!).

Hope all is well;

27 Likes

Wow @WestcountryCreations love the cockerel and chickens! I need to make a painting of them!

16 Likes

My sympathies, Julie @TheGenesisWell. Enjoy your break Jennifer @JenStarKnits.
I’m making a nod towards Halloween today, with a spider T-shirt

27 Likes

Aww - they look a bit sorry for themselves! Hopefully the will fit in with your brood soon.
Thanks for the photos :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I think Naughty Morty suits him perfectly - he’s got a little twinkle in his eye!

13 Likes

Lots of talk about hens so I thought I would show you my hen cushion

Valerie x
26 Likes

6 more sales for me today please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

16 Likes

“Rottweiler of lovebirds”!!! That made me laugh @feelfeltfound!

12 Likes

Good evening.

Congratulations to all the people with sales.

Another relist from me today. My Christmas Robin Coasters

I have just joined the Virtual Christmas Market Page on Facebook… Has anybody else seen it?

All loved and pinned to here.

Carol x

26 Likes

Thank you for all your good wishes and messages of condolences. My cousin was admitted to hospital just over 5 weeks ago, after falling out of bed and fracturing his femur. As the nearest relatives, we were called in to initiate a care package with social services for his 90-year-old mother who was becoming increasingly confused and wandersome— my aunt — with whom he’d lived for years. Having been a nurse for over 20 years, I had my suspicions about the nature of his fracture and the amount of tests being carried out. Not long after, he was diagnosed with inoperable cancer of the left lung, which had spread to his bones, spine and brain. He wanted to come home and tell his mother his prognosis, but his condition deteriorated rapidly and last night he died without ever seeing his mother again. The Covid situation meant she wasn’t allowed to visit. She had no idea he was ill; just thought he was recovering from a broken leg. I had to break the news to her this morning. Obviously, she was devastated. It has been a stressful time for all. Sorry for the long diatribe; just needed to get it off my chest. We raised a glass to him this afternoon, in the hope he is finally at peace.

26 Likes

Yes I am on it

9 Likes

So sorry to hear your news @TheGenesisWell love and hugs to you and your family. :two_hearts:

11 Likes

I am trying to work out how to post things…; :rofl: Thought I would give it a try.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear your sad news @TheGenesisWell
Got out to do some garden work this afternoon, hoping to beat a wet forecast for tomorrow. Got a bit more hedge cutting done to fill up our green waste bin before (I suspect) the last green waste collection of the year.
Relisted my white kitten brooch

27 Likes

All caught up to here.

So sorry to hear about your cousin @TheGenesisWell, how awful for you all.

I have a sale to report Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

27 Likes

That must have been really difficult for you. Awful times for so many families. My condolences.

10 Likes

Open media on the group page and the add an album

11 Likes

A difficult day for you. Sending my love and condolences. @TheGenesisWell

2 sales today @NOfkantsCurios

Pinned and loved to here.

17 Likes

All loved and liked to here. No listing from me today, by the time I got around to making something it was too dark to take any pictures.

So sorry to hear your news @TheGenesisWell

14 Likes

All caught up.
@TheGenesisWell How upsetting for the family, so sudden.

@WestcountryCreations hope the new girls settle well and pick up soon, we rehome ex batts periodically, and they are so anaemic and threadbare when they first arrive. Amazed you have so many cockerels living together harmoniously!

15 Likes