Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge Thread October 2020!

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

That’s a very difficult situation to have had to have dealt with Julie @TheGenesisWell - sending you lots of love… be kind to yourself today xx

My listing today is:

28 Likes

All loved and liked to here. Be back later with today’s listing.

12 Likes

Good morning all hope you are all well and sending hugs to you if you are not.

Thank you for all of your lovely hugs and good wishes. I’m feeling a bit better now and hope it continues for a while at least. I think that the tablets are working a little bit and hope that the dr can increase the dosage to try to get a better result when I speak to him next week.

I am listing a relist of a snowflake necklace and earrings that you haven’t seen before.

I will start from here and go backwards as far as I can over the next few days and maybe longer. Will try to do all of the links but will go as far as I can.

28 Likes

I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better now Pauline @OswestryJewels. Keep taking it easy though!
Here’s a big virtual hug, Julie @TheGenesisWell X
Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE, sometimes the things you aren’t satisfied with are the first things to sell!
All loved, some shared, to here.
It’s another relist today, because yesterday I spent 6 hours working on that Christmas shawl, and completed just one of the twelve days. I’m starting to think it may be ready for Christmas 2021!
snail T-shirt

28 Likes

Another crochet wreath today. Not many to go. Honest!

27 Likes

Just found this thread! Some really lovely handmade items. This shawl is my own design and is called the “Jackie” shawl after my sister and is knitted in cobweb Shetland yarn.

30 Likes

Big virtual hugs. I know I am not the only one here to tell you not to apologise for offloading, it is important for you to let go of some of it and doing so to people unconnected to the situation can make it easier. In normal conditions, I am a volunteer facilitator for a bereavement support group and the one thing that comes up time and again is the British stiff upper lip attitude that everything should be kept in and it makes people ill.

20 Likes

Morning all.
The sun is shining now after a chilly and overcast start to the day.
All the gorgeous goodies on the thread have been loved and pinned.
A new granny square blanket from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7586250-Granny-Square-Blanket-Throw-Multi-Coloured

27 Likes

Hi everyone I’m back again with CfTT. I’ll go backwards and at least look at all of today’s listings and maybe a few more.

Since I’ve been away from the thread I have finally finished and posted off the US order and I’ve had 2 more sales but unfortunately they have been on fb so they can’t be added here.

I am sorry sad to read your very sad news @TheGenesisWell it must have been so hard breaking the news to your Aunt. Sending you lots of love and virtual hugs.

Today I have a new listing for a child’s tank top.

28 Likes

@TheGenesisWell How horrid. So sorry - much sympathy.

All loved to here.

Another day, another crush hat …

29 Likes

Patricia, that is stunning! Welcome to the thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Wow! Overwhelmed by all the messages of support and for allowing me a space to sound off. You are a fabulous lot!! Sending much love to you all. Thank you! X

21 Likes

I know, funny old selling world. I have jus ttaken photos to make listings…so we will see what you all make of them! xx

14 Likes

All loved and pinned to here, a beautiful shawl Patricia, welcome.

12 Likes

Hi all, :cloud:

Another day evaporated!
Adults wearing masks at play group… hmmmm :thinking: …kids were completely unfazed though.

Swung by a Boatyard I used to work at, in the late 80s - much more rammed with boats & boat houses (boat building), than it was then. Lots of lovely classic boats being built. Nice to see it busy…

Welcome to the thread Patricia @knitr. Your heirloom shawl is stunning. Love the idea of a wedding veil that becomes a baby shawl. Think you should have it tagged with ‘weddings’

A sale to add to the Tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - did you know that I’m in the Tally twice? the total is still correct tho, so with today’s my should total 10 :smile:

Today’s listing: shows folding - I’ve had that tool for over 35 yrs!! & it still does a great job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Loved & pinned to here…

29 Likes

All done to her :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/7491499-FREE-DELIVERY-UK-Handmade-Emerald-Green-Murano-Glass-Necklace-Gift-Wrapped-MGPA3

27 Likes

Afternoon all.
Another day spent waiting for a heating engineer at my dads, thankfully he turned up eventually this time.
Autumnal necklace

30 Likes

Stunning necklace Deborah x

13 Likes

Just popping past to report another two sales today @NOfkantsCurios

Hope that’s ok to report sales while I’m having some time away :heart:

18 Likes

Some hand-stamped holographic embossed Christmas gift tags from me today …

27 Likes