Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - October 2021

love it :grinning: :flat_shoe: :running_woman:

12 Likes

@feelfeltfound they both took me to the rogue shop

11 Likes

AND……they’re charging £19.99 PLUS £2 postage!

12 Likes

Thank you, sorry that’s probably me mixing them up - at least it explains why the link was the same. This is the original - please don’t report this one :rofl:

19 Likes

my painting from the vault today
original art landscape waterfall watercolour pa... - Folksy

21 Likes

Oops :rofl:

Just kidding :joy:

13 Likes

That really made me chuckle :rofl:

12 Likes

I’m getting paranoid now, I’m checking out the front page new shops about every 15 mins!

13 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Just been told the account has been suspended and won’t be given a 2nd chance on this occasion - weird to think that would even be a consideration. I got action in the end by emailing the urgent email address that is mentioned in the auto reply you get after emailing the usual one (though said only need to use this if haven’t marked the original ‘urgent’ - which I had). Anyway glad it’s gone… for now duh duh duh…

16 Likes

I know, after saying it didn’t bother me I spent all day looking at it and talking about it - so I’ll try to shut up now. Just glad to be part of this forum where we’ve got each others backs or it might have gone unnoticed for long enough.

14 Likes

Phew! Glad it’s been resolved … for now … on this occasion!

Natalie x

12 Likes

Just call me hawkeye :wink:
Seriously thank the guinea pigs!!

15 Likes

Good work on the shops. Glad someone is policing the joint.

20 Likes

Well done you! (and the piggies).

I’ve just sent Folksy another email saying that I hope they don’t normally give these shops a second chance, just in case that’s why they take so long to be removed. I’ve pointed out that if that is what’s happening it may be what’s also perpetuating the feeling that nothing is being done - shutting up now :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

Evening everyone

I spotted that shop yesterday too and reported it, baffling that it wasn’t taken down earlier.

I don’t have a new listing yet as yesterday totally got away from me, have managed to make 2 pendants so far today and sitting down to have another play. Hoping to get photos done tomorrow

All loved to here

14 Likes

all faved to here x

13 Likes

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios one sale to report for the tally :blush:

17 Likes

Yay! Well done Rosy @RosyMoonUK on your sale! Happy Thursday twist for you!

Natalie x

15 Likes

A sale to report please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

16 Likes

Yay! Andrea @GrannysHandknits on your sale too! Let’s twist again for you this Thursday!

Natalie x

16 Likes