Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - October 2021

Morning all.

Hope Millie is wowed by the big wide world Helen @PocketfulCreations
Glad some rogue shops have gone, I think some of the new ones may be the same person, makes you wonder what it’s all about.

Silver and gold flower studs

23 Likes

Popping by to see hello for those of you that remember me - Helen Handmade - I’ve now moved to Cornwall, retired and now setting up my shop again, renamed as Cornish Cottage Makes… I’ll be dabbling around while I slowly relist and hope to back up to speed and joining in the challenge again in November. Hope everyone is well and selling lots :slight_smile: xx

26 Likes

Lovely to see you back Helen and it will be fabulous joining us again In November! How wonderful to have retired to Cornwall, you lucky thing!

Natalie x

17 Likes

Morning everyone hope you are all OK.

I’ve got my last Pulmonary Rehab Session this afternoon. I must admit it has been very helpful and I can see some of the differences it has made. I am a bit steadier on my feet and I can walk and do other things a tiny bit better. Shame it hasn’t made the pain go away as well.

Glad you are feeling a bit better Jacq @Bythecrookofmyhook
I hope the new diet works well for you Max @MaxPringJewellery
I hope Millie’s first walk isn’t too overwhelming for her Helen @PocketfulCreations

Today I have a 4 piece cardigan set for a baby

23 Likes

More fingerless gloves …. At last !

22 Likes

Hi Helen, lovely to see you back. Happy retirement and happy new home. x

15 Likes

Hi everyone I’m back again with Oswestry Jewels.

Joss @XStitcherJoss I know what you mean about the views and being invisible, if I don’t list here my views go down to 0 or very low numbers. I don’t know how we are to be noticed without spending hours posting on fb and other sites which don’t always get seen. Everybody just seems out to thwart us all everywhere. I was looking at the tagged products and was wondering why everytime I use the tag of the day my items are always on the last page or the next to last one. What does one have to the do to be noticed here. I’m so fed up with @Folksyadmin and their feeble excuses about only be a small team, Well GET MORE STAFF THEN

Today I have a relist but you haven’t seen it before, a keyring

22 Likes

Morning All,

I hope you’re all ok.

It’s a relist from me today. I’m all loved, tweeted, pinned and visited everyone so far.

Have a lovely day, Guys. Hugs all round :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

A quick relist after rushing through all the new listings today, hopefully can grab some time later to catch up on news too;

21 Likes

just spent my lunch break looking at the new shops and reporting many many items - shops 1, 2, 4 and 5 just don’t look right!!

15 Likes

Been busy reporting too! X

14 Likes

Snap I have been reporting them all too, Hermes bags, wall hangings from AliExpress, Moroccan poufs, Stone Island t shirts… and the list goes on. I am getting a bit obsessed I have to admit but this is just completely out of order and it seems concerns are not being taken quickly or seriously enough :cry:

16 Likes

my art from the vaults today
original art watercolour landscape painting ( r... - Folksy

23 Likes

Hope everyone has had a good day so far! I’ve been enjoying the sunshine and warmer weather :sun_with_face:

The clone listing got me really confused for a second @feelfeltfound - glad it has gone as I almost liked the wrong one :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Congratulations on 200 sales @helenhandmade !

I’ve just done a relist for today -

20 Likes

sorry no need to like either and should have restricted my woes to the Rogue Shops thread, but just thought I’d better warm folks on here to be on guard.

15 Likes

Hopefully she’ll meet some nice confident dogs that will help build her confidence. Loving the bit of summer.

14 Likes

Hi everyone, not read through as I’m late today!
Another new set of bookmarks

20 Likes

Steph’s bluebird bookmark link