Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

Morning all.
Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Everything that can go wrong has, so far this morning. I have been left in charge of doing a holiday cottage turn around today, and so far I have got a puncture, the laundrette have lost all the bedding and the cleaner is nearly two hours late. The people arrive at 3 …
I may or may not make it back with, a) my sanity or b) a new listing!

6 Likes
5 Likes

Goodness @DeborahJonesJewellery how stressful!
@PollysWares138, I can’t get your pendant link to work, will pop over to your shop in a mo!
@SueTrevor hope they sort your internet out soon. It’s horrible when you have things to do!
@beaniehats I love your cat toys, how sweet!
@bluebeezy Those pirates are fab!

Anyhoo, here’s my relist for today.

Have a great weekend all!

9 Likes

I’ve got a half hundred weight of courgettes roasting in the oven so that they can be jarred up in oil - just haven’t been able to keep up with eating them. I’ll be repeating the process with tomatoes later.
Off to catch up but here’s my listing for the day

6 Likes

All pinned and loved to here

1 Like

@PollysWares138 - I don’t think there is a link on the first of your listings, just a photo.

Ooo Sasha @SashaGarrett - those roasted courgettes sound tasty :slight_smile:
Hope you get your internet sorted soon Sue @SueTrevor

Collected my daughter from the airport yesterday - seems like she had a fabulous time. I have been rushing around trying to get various forms filled in as student finance has messed up my details and I’ve still got to claim on the insurance for my daughters stay in hospital while she was away. Got to get all her things packed for Uni this afternoon and fit in a visit to my Dad. Not sure if I’m coming or going at the moment!

Heres my listing for today - I am trying to build a stock of my most popular scarves in the hope that they sell in the run up to Christmas.

5 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7046015-Christmas-fairy-Christmas-decoration-Yarn-dolls-Red-dolls-Wall-hanging-Fairy-

Newly listed this trio of yarn dollies, one fairy and two friends

4 Likes

good afternoon…sunshine and showers today…the gardener just managed to cut the grass before the rain came…
Today I have a lady’s cowl neck scarf…

4 Likes

Anyone like a Cupcake - this one is non-fattening.

5 Likes

Thankfully the cottage is ready on time… and breathe.
And the tire has not gone down again since it was pumped up, maybe I knocked the air out on a pothole?

6 Likes

I have actually listed (or rather relisted!) more than one today, (to make up for the days I forgot, lol) and also because my linocut prints folder had no listings in it - they had all expired, and since life has thrown me a bit of a curveball lately, I had forgotten. Anyway, this is a multiblock linocut print of a cheeky rooster, and it’s called It’s a Brand New Day.

9 Likes

love this!!

2 Likes

I really like this!! Could be used to store toys and wool, etc, too. Gorgeous fabric :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank Judith :grinning:

2 Likes

So this is what happens when you ask my Dad to model a mens cardigan - channelling his trout pout :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
#troutpout #duckface

17 Likes

that made me laugh, just what my Dad would do as well xx

3 Likes

Hi everyone.
here is my new item today, a brand new ladies glasses case with zip closure.
https://folksy.com/items/7046108-Glasses-case-in-pink-and-lilac-flowers-zip-padded

5 Likes

Good afternoon yay happy dancing for sales peeps. :dancer:. Finally just sat down son has been and gone and he broght his pooch with him, she’s 10 months old so still a just a puppy, I have been thoroughly jumped on lol! lovely dog quite well behaved too considering it was her first visit to our home, chasing an annoying pigeon was the highlight of the day :slight_smile: Got my commissions finished and one happy customer just waiting for the other to confirm :slight_smile: phew! Im having a day off tomorrow to tidy my wardrobe and put away all my really summery stuff, Autumn is definitely in the air! :fallen_leaf:

Roz @OrchardFelts sounds like you had a busy day too, is your Dad still in hospital?

Brilliant pics Carol @Knittingtopia, he’s rocking the pout :laughing: and what a gorgeous cardie too

Glad you got soretd too Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery must be something in the air all this chaos!

Sasha @SashaGarrett, that sounds delish, we have fresh peas for lunch tomorrow courtesy of a friend, we only seem to be able to grow runner beans, strawberries and blueberries well, have tried and failed many times with tomatoes and courgettes, I blame our Welsh weather :cloud_with_rain:

Hope your internet is soretd soon Sue @SueTrevor

Hope you had a good ride Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE

5 Likes

Didn’t recognise one of my regular buses in Edinburgh today. Instead of the usual maroon “madder” colour, it was covered in green tartan. So in the spirit of the number 11 bus, here’s a “request your own tartan” photo album.

4 Likes

Grey steel? :wink: He’d fit right in on the Zoolander set!

2 Likes