Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales peeps :dancing_women: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Today , keeping on a pink theme, I am relisting a hottie from my ‘love story’ collection. If you haven’t already read all about my inspiration, it’s on my blog!
No1 son coming home this afternoon for a few days, loads to do, beds to make, Wet Knella to bake. (Bread pudding to the rest of the world, and another blog story to be told. My Nanna …)

11 Likes

Morning all,

11 Likes

A new bag for a wheelchair/walking frame user . . .

8 Likes

Good morning all! An ornate fox from me today. Yvonne x

7 Likes

good morning all…we have sunshine…
Today I have another of my baby cardigans…love this yarn.

7 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Good morning.
Congratulations on all the sales - seems to have been a lot of them.
Belated birthday wishes Valerie @valerie and anyone I’ve missed.
Glad you’re feeling better Sue @suebeacham
Hope your son gets on ok Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - I’m sure he will

I’ve re-opened my shop ready for our return home this evening. Currently sitting in sunshine by the pool on the rooftop garden before heading for the airport in a few hours. Looking forward to seeing our two cats when we get home.

A re-list

10 Likes

Morning everyone

8 Likes
7 Likes

Good to see the sales going well. I’ve run out of gas for my torch so nothing new today!

7 Likes

Morning all, one for the men!

8 Likes

Top of the morning to you! And yay, there is actually some sunshine here. Relist for today’s #Folksy365 Called after my sister, since he was her rooster till the fox got him :frowning:

9 Likes

Morning all

It is a lovely day here today. The sunshine is pouring in through the window, it is warm and there is no wind at all and as for that wet stuff there is none around at all - well for now that is don’t know what later will bring.

Today is a listing for a pair of grey agate earrings.

7 Likes

Hi another re-list, we have decided to go away, I will promote when I can but will be enjoying a much needed break in the lake district and visiting family in Edinburgh soon, have some great sales all of you.

Sue :grin::heart_eyes:

https://folksy.com/items/7034666-Unique-Black-White-Pincushion-Hat-Gifts-For-Ladies-Miniature-Hat-Collectable-:heart_

12 Likes

Afternoon everyone, I’ve been busy making and firing pots for an event this weekend. Today I have a miniature mug, I have made this in response to customers requests!

12 Likes

What a lovely idea!

1 Like

Now the schools are back, it’s time to tuck books under the arm ready to learn, discover & - in the less stimulating moments - to doodle.

6 Likes

Good afternoon everyone
Newly listed today

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Apparently it’s 19 degrees here, it don’t feel like it! Brrr :leaves:

6 Likes