Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

(Jeanie Hansford) #443

Something new today, introducing the Allsort family

(Deborah Jones) #444

Morning all. Storm Aileen kept me awake most of the night, don’t feel very with it yet today. Coffee time me thinks.

(Sharon Thompson) #445

This is beautiful!

(Sharon Thompson) #446

This is the Scrapbook version of our Flowers Guest Book. Comes in different sizes & we also do bespoke sizes.

(Deborah Jones) #447

Thanks Sharon @booktides x

(Thedotterypotter) #448

2 sales to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Will be back later with a listing and to fave and pin all of your lovely work - I’m in the middle of Christmas madness today!

(Adien Crafts) #449

Morning All, apologies for absence - found out one of our dogs little Louis has type 1 diabetes so have been busy getting him sorted and learning to do his twice daily insulin injections, talk about nervous wreck! Anyway hopefully he will begin to improve now and I can get back to a bit of normality xx

hare 1

( Carol ) #450

Good morning

(Kennelcraft) #451

(Thatenamelguy) #452

Got back to here at last. Had a grand time at Scarborough at the weekend but have bee scrabbling to catch up with all sorts of things ever since. Still chasing my tail but I’m up to date here and have a relist

(Valerie Farrell) #453

Good morning all .A bit rainy here today . I usually go for a long walk and lunch with a friend on a Wednesday but it looks like just lunch today

Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add a sale Thanks
Just put lots of little cats in my sale £4 each with free UK postage

Valerie x

(Mel) #454

I’m sitting in the hairdressers doing my admin this morning - a much needed colour to cover all the grey roots that crept up on me over the summer!

(Karen Ellam) #455

A quick flying visit. I will be back to catch up abit later :blush:

Another large novelty Paperclip today. They make great page markers & bookmarks too. I have many ledged in my cook books to keep my favourite recipes at hand :smile:

Karen x

(PollysWares138) #456

Morning all

Well after a very wet and windy night the sun is shining brightly and it is warm again today.

My listing today is a lovely pair of white opaline earrings

( Valerie Dockerty) #457

Good morning everyone managed to do a new listing today

(Patricia Smith) #458

Good morning. The request for this cuff came from an unlikely quarter - my nine year old grandson! I made a couple of extras at the same time, with alternative finishes, so here they are. The listing is for one bangle, not two.

(Roz) #459

Whoop whoop - happy dancing here today - a sale to report please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

(Sue) #460

Morning all, my home looks like a bombs hit it with all the preparations for this weekend! Making sure I finish all my unfinished products and that they are sewn up properly and getting everything out to label it or frame. I’m wondering if the grey slate I’ve bought to display my some of my work sucks the energy out of it or helps it look sophisticated! I’m wondering if I can sell my framed work on here afterwards, does anyone dare to post frames with glass in?
Anyway, onto today’s listing

Getting ready for Christmas!

(Steph Short Supplies) #461

Hi all!
Caught up with loving and pinning until today’s listings
Here’s mine

Steph X

(Martin Shackleton) #462

Afternoon everyone
Today’s listing