Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

Knitted this last night for a buyer so thought I would list it here.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Hi @beaniehats you mention a colour choice in a DROWN menu ?- presumably ā€œdrop downā€ but we donā€™t have those on Folksy either :grimacing:

Thanks for lettting me know. I wish they did have it as it would be so useful to me.

2 Likes

Hi karen
I love your book paper clip! Iā€™ve put it on my blog & on my Facebook since I do ā€œbookyā€ things - hope thatā€™s okay. You see them here if would like to:

4 Likes

Hi all,

Sorry I havenā€™t been around for a while. Iā€™ve been in Ireland for a wedding and then family catchup time.

Max @paperchainsandbeads I have two sales to add to the tally please.

Hereā€™s a relist from me until I get myself organised.

Jeanie

5 Likes

A lovely new ruffle scarf today - perfect for the kind of weather we are getting at the moment.
https://folksy.com/items/7047735-Navy-Turquoise-and-Green-Ladies-Ruffle-Scarf

4 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

Sue @SueTrevor - Iā€™ve got a framed set of tiles in my shop at the moment. Iā€™ve shipped one before and it arrived OK. I took out the glass, put a layer of bubble wrap on top of the tiles, put the glass back on then wrapped it in masses of bubble wrap - then in a box.

My listing today are some Wedding hearts:

1 sale to add to the tally this afternoon please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

I will love and pin throughout the evening - Iā€™ve got a lot of listings to catch up on today!

4 Likes

Thanks @thedotterypotter I may try and sell them after, although my other half has said it would be nice to see them up in the house! So I may just store them on the walls until my fairs.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had another sale over on the other side today. Thatā€™s 3 this month and todayā€™s was one of my higher priced adult knits. Still tumbleweed here. I donā€™t really want to leave when my plus account expires next month but itā€™s not looking good here :disappointed:

2 Likes

Another decoration for me!

My customers have been having payment problems, but it seems ok when I send them a paypal me link :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Evening

What an odd day. Think April has returned lol

Huge gusts woke me in the night, very scary but amazingly this morning, not a lot of debris round at all.

Here is a relist from me

Carol xx

5 Likes

Hi Sharon @HandBoundBookCo

Thank you for sharing my book Paperclip on your Facebook page & blog. :blush:

Iā€™m hoping to make some more in different colours & finishes soon.

Karen x

2 Likes

Good evening yay happy dancing for sales peeps :man_dancing: :dancer:

Enjoy every minute Sue @suebeacham

Sue @SueTrevor I have only posted a few framed with glass, like Sarah I put loads and loads of bubble wrap and used two boxes with bubble wrap in between

Iā€™m not havingmuch luck here either Carol @Knittingtopia but itā€™s been busy pver tā€™other side and on Eb**, I wish I knew what the secret was!

welcome back Francis @thatenamelguy glad you had a good time

Di @AdienCrafts hope your poochie is better soon hon

Sasha @SashaGarrett that is a stunning piece of Fordite, love the colours

3 Likes

A change from bracelets today and here is a pink necklace:

5 Likes

Good morning, got an early start today meeting starts at 8 so Iā€™m up and at em already :slight_smile: also drinking high grade coffee, our fridge freezer has packed up so we have no milk so my usual cuppa has given way to a coffee machine special, Iā€™ll be jittery by lunchtime I expect lol!

6 Likes

Today is a hottie for a teenager, wouldnā€™t want to leave them out!!

6 Likes

Good morning Max.

I donā€™t know what the secret is. I used to do quite well on here and often just left my other shop empty. When things started drying up here, I started concentrating more on the other side and was getting more sales with less effort. As you know, Iā€™ve taken a few extended breaks from here due to it being quiet but Iā€™ve always come back because I love Folksy. All my networking is leading to folksy and yet my sales are still coming from the other side. I think we may have to part company for good when my plus account is up in October. Really, I may as well start moving my promotion now rather than waste another month here :cry:

1 Like
4 Likes