Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

Good morning all

Just written my todo list - looks like its going to be a busy day!

Another scarf for you today

6 Likes

Morning all.

Some little gold studs today.

7 Likes

Morning all!

Catching up!
Xx

5 Likes

Listing for the largest personalised linen baby album - but lots of other sizes available too. Comes with free box of photo corners.

5 Likes

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK I know Folksy are doing some behind the scenes stuff to introduce a non paypal payment method and I’m wondering if that is causing glitches with the paypal interface. If you have any details about the issues your customers are having I think it is worth dropping support an email with them to let them know so they can look into it.

3 Likes

Raining here yet again but off out for the day with a friend so will be back to look at the rest of your links later today.

Todays listing is a lovely pair of earrings with pink opaline ovals.

4 Likes

Hello

Im feeling quite motivated today.
Jasper the dog has been walked in the beautiful Autumn sunshine.
Some chores completed, and I’ve listed a new item :blush:
Shame I’ve got to go to work now when I was having such a good start :wink:

I will pop back later to catch up.

Karen x

6 Likes

another infinity scarf from me…

6 Likes
6 Likes

Morning all,
Well, this day 40 years ago I started at art college. What a breath of fresh air that was compared to my previous stuffy, strict all girls school! Where has the time flown too? I still feel the same person inside, it also means I have known one of my friends for 40 years today as well. She has changed careers and is now in education, I’m so glad I stuck with the arts…
Today’s listing

I don’t make many handbags, just for myself and friends really, I believe people don’t want to pay for expensive hand crafted bags, although some will pay a small fortune for some with certain names on! I have made this a size I would use if I have to adopt it. I’m hoping it might sell at the weekend though!

18 Likes

Good morning. Its a beautiful day here today . Just off to do my Nana duties
I have actually made something new

Valerie x

5 Likes

Still relisting. Hope to get back in gear on Sunday; too much else to do before then.

7 Likes

Morning

Another mixed day here weatherwise, at the moment brilliant sunshine, wonder how long it will last??

I will be sorry to see you go, if that is the decision you make, Jeanie @thecardjeanie, but do understand.

Here is a relist, and won’t be around next week, we are away in Norfolk for a late break. Sunshine has been ordered lol

Carol xx

6 Likes

Sue @SueTrevor I commissioned my hand bag from another folksy seller based on what she had in her shop - best thing I ever did as she made it to just the right size for my tool kit/ cycling essentials/ water bottle and it has travelled round Cambridge (and quite a lot of the rest of the world) with me ever since surviving no end of rough treatment which I doubt the high street ones would have done. Some of us know that paying for quality hand made is worth it and I’m sure yours will sell sharpish.

7 Likes

wish I had seen this before my daughters wedding , spent ages looking for an embroidered clutch bag ! LOVELY

3 Likes

Thank you Sasha and Sandra, in fact I did sell one to someone in America, I sort of know her through Facebook, and she proudly wears it to special occasions including a wedding!

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone a relist today

6 Likes

I’m suffering today as I had to have some travel booster jabs and can’t currently lift my right arm above shoulder height but I guess this is still better than typoid or tetanus. Thankfully its not interfering with all the filing I have to do, yoga tonight is going to prove tricky though.
Today’s new listing

5 Likes

I think I’m dropping out until early next week, I’m doing another firing today and will be setting up my stall for the weekend tomorrow, I’ve got too much on my plate at the moment!

6 Likes

I love those earrings Sasha @SashaGarrett. Hope your arm soon feels better

2 Likes