Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

Last set of storage baskets for now.

7 Likes

These are my listings for today Dawn

6 Likes

Something bright and cheerful for today!

8 Likes

Just spent time (what a marathon) catching up with you all - sorry I had to abandon you for a couple of days but have just had a couple of very hectic days. We had the Britain in Bloom results yesterday and it turned out to be very exciting for us here in Draycott. We won two Gold awards and hold the Gold Award for the East Midlands Small Town Category. Great achievment - the competition was very high. The Cup and Awards took place at Boston and two very proud members attended and brought the Cup back to us. I had organised a Buffet Supper for about 60 members yesterday evening and great merriment was had by all. On top of this my hubby and I celebrated our 59th Wedding Anniversary - also yesterday so I am afraid I had to neglect you to enjoy the day. Anyway I little more decorum is with us today so back to the norm. Just a relist from me - these two cushions have yet to find a home so here goes

9 Likes

Hi - just popping in :wink: I absolutely love this pendant Pat - so pleased you found a use for one of the cabs :grinning:

Waving to everyone else - hope youā€™re all well :blush:

9 Likes

Today is my day off from my day job and I am pleased to say that I did everything a planned for today: house chores - done; fitness routine - done; shopping - done; cooking for 2 days - done; photographing some bracelets - done. And here is todayā€™s new listing - an autumnal bracelet with music art print:

9 Likes

Apologies for missing yesterday. My husband was away for work, and I have
been looking after his mother (who was recently diagnosed with dementia and only speaks Spanish), as well as my 3 kids. It has been pretty tough, so just another relist Iā€™m afraid. Really hoping Iā€™ll get some time to get out to the studio to get new work done and a few commissioned pieces finished. Not to mention start running a bit againā€¦one day at a time.
Anyway, copper and blue (of any shade!) are my favourite colour combo. Thanks all for all the likes, they are very much appreciated x

8 Likes

Please can I report a sale Max @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

What a gorgeous bag!!! I am not much of a handbag lady to be honest, but if I was, this would be my favourite. I have like only 2, and generally just keep using one till it literally falls to pieces. Can never be bothered to change them to match clothes, etc. But wow, this is beautiful. I think it is extremely good value for what it is, and so much nicer than stuff on the high street that only sells because of the name stamped on it, as you say. If you ever do bigger ones, please let me know, since then I could fit all the stuff I have to put in it, including my sketchbook and pencil case and all the other paraphernalia that my kids and husband expect me to carry around for them.
I have one of your cuffs, and I absolutely adore it!!

2 Likes

Evening

Just popping in to report a sale, thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads

I love your bag too Sue @SueTrevor

Carol xx

4 Likes

here is my new listing for today

6 Likes

Hi Carol @cariadcrafts11. I think you are mixing me up with someone else. Iā€™m not going anywhere!!!

Hereā€™s my listing for this eveningā€¦

Jeanie x

7 Likes

Late one from me

6 Likes

Oooo sorry jeanie@thecardjeanie

I must be having a blonde moment!!!

V happy tho

Carol
Xxxx

2 Likes

Evening

Sorry to hear you might finish your Folksy shop Carol @Knittingtopia. Iā€™m finding it quiet at the moment, but renewed my Folksy plus account and hope that I will get myself better organised to add some new listings.

But not today - another re-list

7 Likes

This is my alternate shop for my felt stuff. I think it needs some tlc, since craft fair customers have been buying loads, but here not so much :disappointed: Plans for the weekend - new photos and listings. . .

7 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for Sales Carol and Mel, one for me too so so an extra wiggle this morning :dancer:

Hope you have a more restful day today Judith @JudithLogan

:wave: to Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign

Oh congratulations Maureen @sewflair on your anniversary :champagne: and the award, fabulous! :bouquet:

Hope you are recovered today Sasha @SashaGarrett. Good to hear about the non-paypal payment method coming, that will help a lot Iā€™m sure have had a few customers recently having trouble paying, thankfully was able to sort payment quickly.

Sorry to hear that Carol @Knittingtopia, I have been spreading my wings a bit wider too and overall sales are not bad and this month has been quite busy so far, but it is a bit harder to promote 5 different places, like you majority of my social media lead here but I do try to promote my other outlets too! need more hands :octopus:

Busy weekend ahead with lots of commissions, sales on here have been quiet but a bit bonkers elsewhere have had 4 yesterday evening all from different places :open_mouth:

11 Likes

Itā€™s a hottie for the little men in the family today,

5 Likes

Iā€™ve just relisted a few items, including this little Owl Purse . . .

8 Likes

Iā€™m pleased to report arms are feeling much better today (the rabies jabs are the really bad ones but I had the full set of those a couple of years back and they donā€™t require boosters) and some of my fordite cufflinks became folksy favourites overnight! The blog with my interview about fordite should also go live at some point today - Iā€™ll share a link when it does. Iā€™m off to spread some love and pinterest pins and Iā€™ll be back later with a listing (I hope).

9 Likes