Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

Afternoon everybody,
back from the allotment and only slightly broken from digging up potatoes (the robin gave my handy work the thumbs up) so a relist until I get some more photos taken

4 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Afternoon all.
Just nipping in with a new listing, will catch up later.
My day has been hijacked due to holiday cottage cleaner bailing out at last minute, now got to be taxi driver for daughter.

7 Likes

@HandBoundBookCo - Thank you! I made the first one of these as a custom order and have now made quite a few in different fabrics. I have this roses one to add today . . .

5 Likes

A brand new Lavender eye pillow added this afternoon x

5 Likes

faved to here x

2 Likes

Thanks @thedotterypotter and @AdienCrafts It is annoying isn’t it!
Wow @SashaGarrett Thank you! I’ve been looking at a few different MSDS today, but a lot of them seem to be quite similar. What do you think the reason could be for the change? I’ve emailed the company to let them know, and also now noticed a trend in recent bad reviews for that particular one on a well known site.

Here’s me for today!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

All caught up. Not sure where today has gone

A re-listed sold item

4 Likes

I woke up too early this morning so I caught up with listing, favoriting and networking. Here is today’s listing:

5 Likes

Morning All xx

crystal drop

5 Likes

Oh so far through the month and I still haven’t made it to the September Tally! Maybe this rainy day will bring in some sales!

I have this iPad Case to add today . . .

5 Likes

Added this cheeky chapter today, have a sunny Sunday everyone x

6 Likes

Morning, lovely to see some sun this morning. Was woken early this morning by my cat chasing a mouse around the landing!

6 Likes

Relisting

5 Likes

good morning everyone…not a cloud in the sky today…I can sit indoors and "pretend " it is summer…lol.
Today I have an aceo miniature painting.
Back to painting for a while as the house is now too full of crochet and paintings take up a lot less room…
It is also difficult to crochet away to have an item to list every day…so paintings it is for a while…
(I am still crocheting but I want to spend time adding to my sensory play mat)…that will take a while and will be listed when it is finished.
https://folksy.com/items/7048897-a-miniature-watercolour-landscape-painting-ref-182-

6 Likes
5 Likes

No new makes today but here is a pic from the beekeeping experience yesterday. It’s a place called Urban Bees in Kennington Park. Great day out, we really enjoyed it and the honey beer was good too

14 Likes

Good morning all a relist today

4 Likes

Morning Sarah @SarahDesignsUK when I was working in the lab it had forced extraction/ ventilation which was checked on a regular basis which meant I wasn’t exposed to the solvent or chemicals but it was realised a some years back that for people who regularly worked with solvent based products in a non lab setting (people like decorators or nail technicians) were getting exposed to rather a lot of solvent (when my OH was doing his chemistry phd he didn’t have to do everything in a fumehood and I could smell / taste the solvent on him when he got home in the evening). So things like gloss paint/ varnish and even nail polish remover have slowly been re formulated to reduce the amount of the volatile solvents (this is why if you go round homebase or equivalent the paint is now labled low VOC or at least it was 5 years ago when I last did any decorating) I suspect your spray varnish has just become the next victim and they didn’t get the reformulation quite right so you can spot the difference.

3 Likes