Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

List and run today . Off to church
Just sale items £7.50 plus p&p
Perfect Christmas presents

Valerie x

5 Likes

My listing today is a necklace and earrings set.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Afternoon, bright but decidedly chilly here, makes a lovely change from all the rain though.
Need to rethink my wardrobe, cropped trousers and bare feet are definitely not warm enough now.

8 Likes

1 sale for me please Max…total 1

4 Likes

All caught up to here. A relist for today.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Just another re-list from me today - I’m so swamped down with Christmas orders, I haven’t made anything new to put on here! I do have some Christmas stuff to photograph and list though - must get a move on!

7 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

5 Likes

Sorry I didn’t get this done yesterday as I had a (successful) craft fair. So I’m catching up now.
Titus the tiger is just back in stock!

7 Likes

Sorry peeps I’m going to have to bow out now I’ve just written a rather long list of things I have to get done before we go away (jeweller/ domestic goddess/ travel agent doesn’t quite do it justice). Hope the rest of the month goes well for you all and I’ll catch up in October somepoint.

8 Likes

Thank you Sue! I also love your work, bright, bold, colourful and unique.

1 Like

Another relist I’m afraid, and yes, more hens!! i am working on new stuff, when I can, but have yet to get my other half who is a professional photographer (yes, I know, I’m spoilt) to take good pics of them all. This is a limited edition giclee print (only 35 in the edition, so that’s why they are more expensive) on beautiful German etching paper, which is a work of art in itself. I have sold a few for people who just liked them, but would also work as a unique wedding or engagement gift.

6 Likes

Good evening yay happy dancing for sales Sarah and Brenda, and one for me too :). Sorry been AWOL today a little over whelmed with orders, one here 2 on EBy and 3 on Ety and 2 of them were made to order, one a rework with extra pages and 2 just regular phew! all done and another commission just came in! busy week :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Wow Max @paperchainsandbeads, you’ll have to give up your job at this rate!

Enjoy your holiday Sasha @SashaGarrett
Wow Patricia @silverbirchstudio - looks like you had a great day, but not sure that would be my idea of a god day out!

Some new earrings today

7 Likes

Getting in just before today becomes yesterday!
Had a busy couple of days. Youngest daughter now installed in Uni at Sheffield. Eldest came over from Leeds to help out and then I took her back and stayed overnight so we could spend today together. Spent the day buying a mattress and then trawling the second hand furniture shops to get a few things for her new house. She has left me broke but at least she will have a bed to sleep on and somewhere to sit! Drove back down to Grantham to meet some old friends for a curry and now stopping over and then off to see another friend tomorrow before heading home and a much deserved rest I hope.

A string of hearts from me today.

6 Likes

Good morning, enjoy your day Roz @OrchardFelts :slight_smile: lol Sue @BeadstormJewellery maybe one day!

7 Likes

And so it’s Monday morning again. I think someone said it was 97 days till Christmas! Been knitting ready for the rush…
A perfect pink bunny hottie for the little girls in the family.

6 Likes

Morning all, I had another successful fair, although the takings were about the same as usual and no really expensive items were purchased. I think I have to get spare stock to take to fairs, it takes forever to go through my shop and remove whats sold!
Today’s listing

I’m going into hibernation this week, but I will come back and catch up with all the news and loving everyone’s work :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

You’re a brave woman!

1 Like

Back after a busy weekend & ready for the new week. One for little boy blue today. Made in lots of different sizes. Also available in pink or white (white by request),

4 Likes