Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

Morning All, happy new week :slight_smile:

butterfly

7 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7033708-Halloween-Garland-Bunting-Monster-pumpkins-Nursery-Play-room-Mini-monsters-

A re list from me today, this Halloween garland/bunting

5 Likes

Morning all, another bright but chilly day today.

Good to hear recent fairs have been successful.

I have had to make a hard decision, my accountant of 30 years has retired and rather than try and find a new one as understanding ā€¦of my paper work phobia. I have decide try and do my books digitally. With the anticipated savings in fees, I have just bought a ipad to do them on.(big deal for a Luddite like me ) So a major learning curve ahead. Luckily husband is very au fait with tax returns, so he will do that bit from now on. Daughter insisted I get one with a drawing pencil thing, so we might have some fun with it too. :smile:

11 Likes
6 Likes

good morning allā€¦today I have a snowscene aceoā€¦
Is anyone else having trouble with pinterest. I usually put my items on the folksy pinterest page but all I am getting is an OOPS message and it says empty urlā€¦??
Hope everyone had a good weekend.I am off to town to sort out more paperworkā€¦never endingā€¦but getting there slowlyā€¦

8 Likes

Thank you Sharon - I was a bit nervous but none of us got stung!

1 Like

GOOD MORNING Iā€™m still on holiday in Scotland but thought Iā€™d join in and promote you all on this thread my shop is still on holiday mode, we are off into Edinburgh seeing famil today, on Wednesday we are having afternoon tea at the Balmoral Hotel in Prince Street, our son and Wife got married there years ago and it will be nice to visit and go down memory lane of that wonderful day !! also I rather fancy the idea of going on the Carousel and bringing out the little girl out in me :laughing::girl::grin: yay !!!

Sue

Hope the weather is kind to you where you live, the sun is shinning here at the moment and pleasant

https://folksy.com/items/7013531-Colorful-Art-Deco-Vintage-Women-Portrait-Giclee-Print-Red-Hat

8 Likes

Good morning .A lovely autumn day here . Just had 2 loads of gravel delivered so there wonā€™t be much sewing done this week
Two brooches today
https://folksy.com/items/7028096-Double-Flower-Fabric-brooch

Valerie x

5 Likes

Have a lovely time Sue @suebeacham

Have fun with your new iPad @DeborahJonesJewellery I wouldnā€™t be without mine now.

I will pop back later hopefully with a new listing :blush:

Karen x

1 Like

@DeborahJonesJewellery - can you let me know which bookkeeping program you use as I still do all of mine by hand in books - Iā€™d like to go digitial!
Or if any of you can recommend a simple to use bookkeeping tool that would be great x

3 Likes

Morning all!
Congrats to everyone on your sales. Hope you have a fantastic time Sue @suebeacham. Good for you, Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery. Every success to you! Glad the fair went well, Sue @SueTrevor. Wow, Max @paperchainsandbeads, youā€™re on a roll! Well done.
My listing today: Santaā€™s already got his decos up! Yvonne xx

7 Likes

A new listing today

6 Likes

Will do Sarah, havenā€™t looked into it yet , like you I have done it all by hand so will want something simple and similar, but that does the adding up. According to husband it is easy to make a custom spread sheet in Numbers that does the job. Will wait and see when the Ipad arrives as even that is beyond my ability at the mo.

2 Likes

Like the colours in this one. Have two available.
Hope you all had a good weekend at the Fairs etc. Enjoy your hols Sue @suebeacham -

8 Likes

Morning everyone
Hope everyone is ok

Another early session baking, malt loaves this morning, made with the old fashioned malt extract, which my mam informs me my dad used to plaster it on my dummy when I was a baby to keep me quiet! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Could you imagine if that was done todayā€¦uproar!

Max @paperchainsandbeads Iā€™ve a sale for stationery tally please X
Hereā€™s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6888686-Birthday-Card-Button-Love-Bird-Handmade-Personalised

Catch up with you all later
Steph x

6 Likes

Morning All guess what !!! thatā€™s it it is raining again.

Have a great day @suebeacham and enjoy your trip down memory lane and the ride on the carousel.

Todayā€™s listing is a red chunky jewellery set I apologise for the photo but will be taking more soon when we get some decent light.

5 Likes

A knitting bag from me today

6 Likes

Beautiful Maureen @sewflair :blush:

Karen x

3 Likes

Yet another relist, this time a linocut print of my take on Pocahontas. If I remember correctly, I was inspired to do this after watching "A Night In The Museum " with my 3 kids! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Can you please add 3 sales for me Maxine

6 Likes