Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

And today a new listing - :boom:

6 Likes

faved to here x

3 Likes

A pretty little item from me today.

7 Likes

A late listing today. The last time I made one of these my OH put it in the rubbish bin by mistake so I hope I have better luck this time!

6 Likes

Good evening all, yyay happy dancing for sales Steph and Valerie :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

Very brave Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery , I have always done mine, used to do hubbies too before he retired, I just use a basic spreadsheet income outgoings and totals nothing too elaborate :slight_smile:

Glad to hear you had a successful fair Sue @SueTrevor enjoy the rest

:wave to Sue @suebeacham lovely to hear you are enjoying your break :slight_smile:

Mind you back Valerie @valerie

Thank you @PrettyHopsAndJumps :wink:

Steph @StephShortSupplies I think it was a geneation thing my nan did it too, not quite as bad as hubbies mum who used to let the kids dip theirs in her sherry or condensed milk as well as malt (not all at the same time though) :joy::joy:

Oh my Patricia @silverbirchstudio, I would have been tamping lol!

4 Likes

Good evening. Just made it back home so think I am now up to date with the thread although I have only had time to skim through everyones news. Back to normality tomorrow I hope. Am off to the optician for new glasses as I sat on mine a couple of months back and have been managing with a 4yr old pair ever since - maybe my enthusiasm will get a boost once I can see properly again!

Some more hanging hearts today

5 Likes

Evening

Chucking it down here now. Glad to be tucked up indoors.

Sue @SueTrevor - I keep my stock for fairs completely separate from my Folksy stock - that way it’s all packed away ready for the next fair, and no cross checking needed when I return from a fair. I used to have shared stock and it made life more complicated.

A re-list today from my Sale section

6 Likes

Evening - all loved and pinned to here.

My offering for today is this cactus re-list:

5 Likes

Phew! All pinned ,loved to here X
Night,night all!xx

2 Likes

Today’s listing is another pendant necklace:

https://folksy.com/items/7049684-Pink-Pendant-Necklace-with-Daisy-Art-Print-and-Pink-Glass-Beads

5 Likes

Good morning, hope you are all well :). A bit disappointed today customer contacted me last night to say a book I posted almost 2 weeks ago hasn’t arrived, so I have a replacement to make and a claim to the PO for loss, customer is being really patient and understanding which is great but sad one of my books was lost and a replacement will not be identical as there was a hand drawn image on the front :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

More bunny cuteness going in my shop today,

4 Likes

Morning All, very Autumnal here today so thought I’d add this one xx

carnelian 1

7 Likes

An autumnal necklace from me too today:

5 Likes
4 Likes

good morning
another aceo fantasy painting from me today

4 Likes

@kennelcraft I think the predictive text gremlin got your origami bag listing. Probably peeved because you got a way with ‘origami.’ I suspect your ‘reflect gift’ is really ‘perfect gift.’ :smiley:

Managed another new listing today

4 Likes

Morning All weather here is quite bright but cold which is a bonus as there is no rain at the moment.

Todays listing is a pair of angel earrings.

3 Likes

Good morning all! Oh Max @paperchainsandbeads, so sorry at your news. It’s such a shame when things like this happens. That’s beautiful, gorgeous colours @AdienCrafts. Another Christmas card from me today: an identity parade! :wink: Yvonne xx

4 Likes

Good morning. A lovely bright autumn day
New cushions today

Valerie x

5 Likes