Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

Maureen @sewflair - I’m so sorry that you are still in lots of pain - massive Well Done for getting through your course! Hope it feels a bit better tomorrow x

Late re-list from me tonight:

7 Likes

Hello

I’m just nipping in with a little relist…

Could you please add 1 to the tally for me Maxine @paperchainsandbeads :blush:

Karen x

3 Likes

Evening all, sorry for going missing.
Trying to get to grips with new ipad, took loads of photo’s on it today, then had to try and find an editing program, then they wouldn’t upload to Folksy - all really frustrating when you are not a techie type.
Ended up putting them on the desktop in the end and editing as usual. Will try again tomorrow.

Hope your ankle feels better soon Maureen @sewflair glad you managed to complete the course.

7 Likes

Hi, Sorry I’ve not been here for 2 or 3 evenings.
Here is my new listing today
https://folksy.com/items/7050392-Blue-make-up-bag-with-pink-flowers

4 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Karen and Patricia. I have had another few over t’other side so happy dancing even if I can’t add them to the tally :wink:

Keep resting Maureen and pleased you were able to finish your course :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Morning all.

Oh dear - just realised I have a 2 day fair in 10 days time and have done nothing towards it! Not got a lot of time between now and then so will just have to go with what I have and make more of an effort for the next one!

Last of the silk scarves for now

4 Likes

Back to my classics today,
hopefully I will get an hour in the garden , its starting to look alot like autumn out there, leaves are turning,…but todays job is to bring in all the tomatoes regardless of ripeness, and 'do’something with them, sun is shinning,

4 Likes

good morning. Today I have another hand painted greetings card

5 Likes

Morning!
I was all set to do a batch of listings last night, and Folksy’s photo server decided to have a hissy fit. Never mind, it’s all working fine today.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Morning all, I am doing a fair this weekend, so I may not be joining in now until Monday or Tuesday! Has anyone heard of the sheep drive at London Bridge where they walk sheep backwards and forwards over the bridge all day? Well, there’s a a small fair there too and I have been persuaded to go, Ultimately, I don’t think it’s the right place for me, we shall see.
Today’s listing

A new colourway for me! In ivory, cream caramel and gold, suggested by a customer…
And two sàles to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

10 Likes

Morning everyone New listing

4 Likes

Morning all! Sorry to hear about your brother in law, Max @paperchainsandbeads. Hope your ankle is not so painful today, Maureen @sewflair. Good luck at the fair, Sue @SueTrevor. Here’s my listing for today! Yvonne xx

5 Likes

Morning!
A new set of small tags from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7050474-Small-Blank-Tags-Mini-Wildlife-Theme-Tags-Can-Be-Personalised-100pk

Catch up later
Steph x

7 Likes

Hi All from a very wet and windy Bristol!
New Earrings added, have to rush to the post so will be back later to do my loving etc xx

black butterfly

3 sales to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads

4 Likes

So sweet : )

A brand new book clock listing today. I loved the title of this old, unloved book. Make of it what you will…

4 Likes

I love that new colour combination @SueTrevor

1 Like

faved to here x

Good afternoon . Busy moving 2 loads of gravel all on my own. Hubby has had 3 hearts attacks and is desperate to help but I won’t let him,
Just having a break and adding a couple of things to my sale
Just £4 with free UK p&p

Valerie x

4 Likes