Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

What a cute cat, someone is sure to snap thus up :clap::clap::clap::clap::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you Sue @suebeacham

1 Like

Good morning - only just!
A sale to report please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - thank you @TeodoraPaintings, I will try and get it in the post tomorrow :slight_smile:

Have read through everyones news but Iā€™m afraid its all a bit in one ear and out the other at the moment. Something about new kittens - hope they are doing well and I think I missed a birthday somewhere so Happy Birthday to whoever it was!

Managed the cycle ride yesterday - nice and gentle and a beautiful day, really just went to find out what the route for the Bournemouth half marathon was like as my sister is running it in a couple of weeks (I am not!). Pleased to find it was pretty flat. Went for a run this morning - only intended to go 5K but ended up doing 11K so absolutely shattered now! Not sure what the day holds for me but I suspect it may include sitting with my feet up watching a film or something :slight_smile:

Heres a pretty fairy/angel for today

6 Likes

A bit wet today . A good excuse not to move gravel . I think I might empty my shop and start again and re-photograph and relist in the hope of some sales although I did have a sale last night
Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add a sale to my tally. Thanks
Three of my pretty wristlet glasses cases are now in my sale Ā£7.50 each
They would make lovely Christmas gifts

Valerie x

3 Likes

Morning all!
A new listing today

Happy birthday Sarah @SarahDesignsUK X
Still got pinning to do, canā€™t seem to get five mins :grimacing:
Have a good Sunday X

5 Likes

Morning everyone a relist today

4 Likes

Steph @stephshortstationery Hehe! I think itā€™s Sarah @thedotterypotter birthday today :slight_smile: So happy birthday Sarah.

Busy at the moment. My O/h isnā€™t very well, so Iā€™ve taken over walking the dog etc, and itā€™s leaving me no time for anything else. I normally donā€™t walk him as heā€™s really strong, but Iā€™ve started him using a halti, which he hates, but itā€™s the only way I can walk with him.

Iā€™ve liked and pinned everyone to here, but will catch up properly later. Hereā€™s a relist from me :slight_smile:

Ps. @aquilacrafts !! Eek that cat! Itā€™s fab.

5 Likes

I havenā€™t left the country just yet and having accepted that I canā€™t get the to do list done (supplier sent me the wrong thing for the last commission argh not sure Iā€™m going to be able to sort that out before I go so might be sending work emails from random locations whilst Iā€™m away) Iā€™ve been writing the emergency list and need a break so thought Iā€™d catch upā€¦
Maureen @sewflair take it easy on the ankle and Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE canā€™t wait to see the coolie (maybe market it as a novel way to keep picnics cool or an alternative pillow on hot nights?). To all those whoā€™ve had birthdays and anniversaries congratulations and I hope you were spoilt rotten. And Iā€™m just going to stay quiet on all the comments about kids (remembering all those cheeky calls home from uni to get someone to collect me and then having to dump my stuff in the spare room (I still have a room at my parents house with stuff in it even though I havenā€™t lived there for 15 odd years - I will clear it out this Christmas honest!) randomly turning up on the door step to clear the fridge out during reading week, I could go onā€¦) And if the person with kittens could mock one up to look like a tiger just in case I donā€™t get to see the real thing that would be appreciated.
Now to find out if the OH has enough socks for the trip or if I need to pack a washing line as well.

5 Likes

Thankyou - yes it is my Birthday - Iā€™ve had a lovely day - went to the carboot sale followed by a big dinner out. Iā€™m stuffed now!

Another re-list from me today:

Hope your OH feels better soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK x

6 Likes

Todayā€™s listing:

4 Likes

A bit late today, but here is todayā€™s listing.

4 Likes

What a brilliant marketing stance, coolies for hot nights, tucked under the pillow which can then flipped to give a cool side for the head. Was thinking of doing it like a pack of peas, for ankles and knees, but this has potentialā€¦( still havent looked at my gilgan for a couple of years!)
Suzzie x

4 Likes

Can you add 1 more sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

1 Like

Happy birthday! Glad youā€™re enjoying it!

1 Like

Oh Francis @thatenamelguy. Hopefully no dogs returning with her - I donā€™t think the cats would be impressed!

Been shopping today - having lost 2 1/2 stones thanks to slimming world most of my clothes are falling off me unless held in place with a belt so thought it was time to get some new trousers. 2 sizes smaller that I used to take.

Just a re-list

7 Likes

Well done Sue, that is amazing. It seems no time at all since you started going.
I joined 3 weeks ago, would love to lose a couple of stone by Xmas.

3 Likes

Sorry I have been missing again.
Went to take a look at a new craft fair today to see if it was worth applying for in the future, bought some amazing embroideries. Also yesterday managed to get a whole years accounts done on the iPad.
Sarah @thedotterypotter my husband transferred my spreadsheet layout onto Numbers ,so it was all really easy to fill in. And it did all the adding up. Happy birthday to you, hope you enjoyed the day x

6 Likes

Thanks @DeborahJonesJewellery - Iā€™ll have to take a look at that x

Sorry I havenā€™t made it with a listing today but Iā€™ve just been through everything liking and pinning. Had a lovely day with friends playing our annual game of tennis - since none of us play in between the quality of the tennis is very poor but itā€™s fun all the same!

Happy birthday Sarah @thedotterypotter.

5 Likes

Hello

I hope everyoneā€™s had a good weekend.

Iā€™ve got a lot of catching up to do with the thread. Itā€™s been a bit of a whirlwind few days :blush:

I just have a relistā€¦

6 Likes