Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

5 Likes

Happy birthday Valerie @valerie

Natalie X

6 Likes

A relist from me this evening. Had a busy day - first of all finishing a commission which turned out well and is now on its way. Then we were expecting a couple to come and view our house which is on the market, but they cancelled at the last moment. So Iā€™m left with nothing to do but sit and stare at super tidy rooms! Ah well, it makes a change. Enjoy your evening.

19 Likes

Hope you are having a great Birthday valerie @valerie xx

1 sale to report please max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing tonight is another angel:

Just about to go back and love all of your gorgeous goodies and catch up on your news x

22 Likes

Happy Birthday from Julie &Adrian

5 Likes

Evening folks!
Happy birthday @valerie :birthday: :blush:

Love that hat @NOfkantsCurios :heart:

Sorry I didnā€™t make yesterday. I liked and pinned, but didnā€™t have any motivation for anything else.
:confused:

A new listing today

Needs an updated photo, but I can do that soon.

Liked and pinned to here :blush: xx

20 Likes

Good evening I have had a lovely but very tiring day looking after our gorgeous 3year old granddaughter so nothing new just a relist from me Iā€™m afraid.

20 Likes

all caught up to here.

4 Likes

Evening Everyone
Bit late, busy day, still got alot done.
Windy here at the moment, dogs still managing to sleep ok though. Boots is snoring!
Best Wishes Adrian

18 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Deorah, Sarah and there was one for me too :slight_smile: :dancer:

20 Likes

Lovely sunny day here, so farā€¦ Hoping to get the final bit of re-cementing the paving on the patio done today.
A new necklace from me
https://folksy.com/items/7175698-Button-Necklace-Grey-Black-Metallic-and-Sparkle

20 Likes

Morning everyone x

Its the Wizard Of Ozā€¦

Hope you are all wellā€¦ will have a proper look when man cub has gone to schoolā€¦

Very hectic weekendā€¦

I am here nowā€¦ phew x

18 Likes

Good morning, hope you are all doing well today

18 Likes

Such a pretty card, Iā€™ve bought itā€¦:smiley:

11 Likes

Morning all
Todayā€™s listing

Happy birthday for yesterday Valerie @valerie :birthday: I hope you had a wonderful day
Two more sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

21 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: I had a busy day of being a grown up yesterday so I didnā€™t post a photo, but I did manage to love all the other gorgeous goodies and managed to get some photoā€™s of some new products so I have a new item today :slight_smile: purrfect for mad cat ladies like me :wink:

Belated Happy Birthday Valerie @valerie hope you had a lovely day :slight_smile:

Have a lovely day all :slight_smile: xxx

20 Likes

Sorry I was quiet last night, first day back at work was hectic and after tea, I pretty much conked out! But did manage to click, love and pin.

My item for today is another spook tasting item a crocheted childā€™s witch or wizard hat.

Natalie x

19 Likes

Hi Me againā€¦ think I have caught up to hereā€¦ phewā€¦ congrats on sales x sooooooo I am not sure it counts @MaxPringJewellery butā€¦ I have a saleā€¦ but i am sure it doesnā€™t count as my dad bought itā€¦ bless himā€¦ x

13 Likes

Good morning from drizzly Derbyshire. Hereā€™s my listing for today.

18 Likes

Brand new ladies bike saddle tool bag. I keep a shower cap in mine to pop over my saddle when the weather is looking inclement.
Braiding went well yesterday, but I was trying to work out exactly how much fabric is needed for each oneā€¦ because I have loads of short lengths, but not sure if they are enough, and not too keen to spend all day cutting strips to find the rug too smallā€¦such 1st world problems.
So the sun is kinda shinning here, washing on the line, a bike ride over the way to the library, and then itā€™s braiding here I come xx
Hope you all have a productive day.

20 Likes