Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

(Deborah Jones) #583

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

(Natalie Ofkants) #584

Happy birthday Valerie @valerie

Natalie X

(Patricia Smith) #585

A relist from me this evening. Had a busy day - first of all finishing a commission which turned out well and is now on its way. Then we were expecting a couple to come and view our house which is on the market, but they cancelled at the last moment. So I’m left with nothing to do but sit and stare at super tidy rooms! Ah well, it makes a change. Enjoy your evening.

(Thedotterypotter) #586

Hope you are having a great Birthday valerie @valerie xx

1 sale to report please max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing tonight is another angel:

Just about to go back and love all of your gorgeous goodies and catch up on your news x

(Julie Lewis) #587

Happy Birthday from Julie &Adrian

(Sarah Bell) #588

Evening folks!
Happy birthday @valerie :birthday: :blush:

Love that hat @NOfkantsCurios :heart:

Sorry I didn’t make yesterday. I liked and pinned, but didn’t have any motivation for anything else.
:confused:

A new listing today

Needs an updated photo, but I can do that soon.

Liked and pinned to here :blush: xx

(Gill Wootton) #589

Good evening I have had a lovely but very tiring day looking after our gorgeous 3year old granddaughter so nothing new just a relist from me I’m afraid.

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #590

all caught up to here.

(Julie Lewis) #591

Evening Everyone
Bit late, busy day, still got alot done.
Windy here at the moment, dogs still managing to sleep ok though. Boots is snoring!
Best Wishes Adrian

(Max Pring) #592

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Deorah, Sarah and there was one for me too :slight_smile: :dancer:

(Lynn Britton) #593

Lovely sunny day here, so far… Hoping to get the final bit of re-cementing the paving on the patio done today.
A new necklace from me
https://folksy.com/items/7175698-Button-Necklace-Grey-Black-Metallic-and-Sparkle

(Claire Mort) #594

Morning everyone x

Its the Wizard Of Oz…

Hope you are all well… will have a proper look when man cub has gone to school…

Very hectic weekend…

I am here now… phew x

(TheGlassArk) #595

Good morning, hope you are all doing well today

(Lynn Britton) #596

Such a pretty card, I’ve bought it…:smiley:

(Sue) #597

Morning all
Today’s listing

Happy birthday for yesterday Valerie @valerie :birthday: I hope you had a wonderful day
Two more sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

(Sharon Halmshaw) #598

Good morning all :slight_smile: I had a busy day of being a grown up yesterday so I didn’t post a photo, but I did manage to love all the other gorgeous goodies and managed to get some photo’s of some new products so I have a new item today :slight_smile: purrfect for mad cat ladies like me :wink:

Belated Happy Birthday Valerie @valerie hope you had a lovely day :slight_smile:

Have a lovely day all :slight_smile: xxx

(Natalie Ofkants) #599

Sorry I was quiet last night, first day back at work was hectic and after tea, I pretty much conked out! But did manage to click, love and pin.

My item for today is another spook tasting item a crocheted child’s witch or wizard hat.

Natalie x

(Claire Mort) #600

Hi Me again… think I have caught up to here… phew… congrats on sales x sooooooo I am not sure it counts @MaxPringJewellery but… I have a sale… but i am sure it doesn’t count as my dad bought it… bless him… x

(Plumporridge) #601

Good morning from drizzly Derbyshire. Here’s my listing for today.

(Suzzie Godfrey) #602

Brand new ladies bike saddle tool bag. I keep a shower cap in mine to pop over my saddle when the weather is looking inclement.
Braiding went well yesterday, but I was trying to work out exactly how much fabric is needed for each one… because I have loads of short lengths, but not sure if they are enough, and not too keen to spend all day cutting strips to find the rug too small…such 1st world problems.
So the sun is kinda shinning here, washing on the line, a bike ride over the way to the library, and then it’s braiding here I come xx
Hope you all have a productive day.