Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

(Thedotterypotter) #664

Morning :slight_smile:

Hopefully you will sell lots at your fair Sue @SueTrevor - people will be queuing up to get food, maybe they will browse for longer!

My listing today is:

(Sue) #665

Thanks Sarah, the music and food attracts the people outside, making it difficult for people to get inside, and inside is always very quiet, I know, because I’ve visited this space myself. I always get low before an event, so there’s no change there then… and I expect the worse.

(Cynthia Brock) #666

Good morning from a soggy Kent. My listing for today is actually a re-list of texting mittens. I’m now off to my monthly acupuncture treatment.

(Ali Dufty) #667

This super-soft, 50% wool blend, OOAK infinity scarf from me today . ‘Fairground’ …

(Valerie Farrell) #668

Good morning. Hope you are all well on this really autumn feeling day
New cushions today

Valerie x

(Thatenamelguy) #669

Good morning. This is more like it. @SueTrevor - expect the worst and hope for the best; I’m wishing you good luck with the fair :slightly_smiling_face:
Congratulations to all the sellers, commiserations to those still waiting. Remember, if you knew what the customer wants and made only that you’d be bored silly.
I’m moving into holiday mood - can’t you tell. We booked a few nights in Keswick them Papworth summoned me for an outpatient appointment at the end of that break. So the plan now is to go from Keswick to spend two nights in the vicinity of Papworth. I’ll be putting the shop in holiday mode tonight.
Meanwhile, another chance to see one of my bowls

(Jacqui and Kerry) #670

Well Done On Your Sales @plumporridge. x

(Beaniehats) #671

At last I got my new piece finished and photographed.![

https://folksy.com/items/7176276-Ladies-Chunky-Knitted-Cable-Gilet-Waistcoat-36-38-Chest

(Jacqui and Kerry) #672

Morning everyone, Congratulations @DeborahJonesJewellery xx Have a lovely break @thatenamelguy. Have a good day all. x
All caught up to here.

(Beaniehats) #673

I have just retaken the photo’s with me modelling which I don’t like to do. You can see my pink hair.

(Deborah Jones) #674

Afternoon all,
Thanks for the congrats for topping the best sellers list, it was short lived, but a boost non the less.

Loving the new knit @beaniehats and the pink hair, I was thinking I may go pink this morning, as daughter has used up all my purple. Need to do something for craft fair season.

Good luck with your fair @SueTrevor hope the weather stays good for you, the pricing, packaging and display part always take ages don’t they, takings need to be good to cover it.

(Alison Mackenzie) #675

Afternoon all,
Enjoy your hols Francis @thatenamelguy. Love your pink hair @beaniehats.
Hope the family are feeling better soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK.

Here’s my effort for today:

(Beaniehats) #676

I was purple last time. I use the Directions one and really enjoy mixing the colours and seeing what colour you get on your hair plus it leaves your hair feeling lovely after.

(Beaniehats) #677

Thank you.

(Helen Healey) #678

I’m back from Cape Verde. We arrived home at about 4.30 this morning in drizzle :cry:
From this point on, I’ll be back to loving and pinning. I think it’ll be at least a few more days before I start listing again though - I need to summon up some enthusiasm to get started again and I have a huge mountain of washing to get through first. It’s also back to the day job tomorrow :cry:
In the absence of a listing, I’ll show you one of my favourite photos from the holiday which was taken in a chapel on the island of Boa Vista (the day we got stranded when the flight was cancelled!)

(junemccabe) #679

Missed out a couple of days, many apologies, but I have been staying in the beautiful Belle Tout lighthouse at Beachy Head! Absolutely gorgeous, recommend it to anyone! Here are a couple of listings and will catch up on all from Sunday!

Rustic Tin Glazed Earthenware Double Dips Server from the Double Dips Range in Willowgifts on Folksy x

(junemccabe) #680

https://folksy.com/items/7176576-Large-Oval-Beach-Huts-Platter-

(Rosesworkshop) #681

A brief change from wearables today - something for the home instead:

(carolinefrodsham) #682

Afternoon all . Woke up to a dismal, drizzly Autumnal day ; now it’s like summer again . I am still posting Autumn earrings though :slightly_smiling_face:
Have a good break Francis @thatenamelguy and I hope the hospital appointment goes well .
Hope your fair goes well Sue @SueTrevor and this part of it isn’t too stressful .
Hope the day in Bath was a good one Roz @OrchardFelts and I hope your daughter gets some positive news soon . It’s so stressful for all involved . (Landlords are probably all crooks in my opinion-waiting to see if my daughter gets her deposit back too- as if they haven’t had enough money already)
Love your pink hair and waistcoat @beaniehats . It’s a great photo :grinning:

Have a good evening.

(junemccabe) #683

Gorgeous pendant Max!xx