Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

(Max Pring) #684

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for your sales Amanda @plumporridge :dancer: :slight_smile:

Thank you June @junemccabe

Enjoy your break and I hope it’s all good at the hospital Francis @thatenamelguy

Anita @beaniehats I love your hair, beautiful :slight_smile:

Good luck with your fair Sue @SueTrevor , I do miss the public interaction of fairs but not the standing around waiting for customers bit :slight_smile:

(junemccabe) #685

Caught up to here at last ! Phew!

(Julie Lewis) #686

Good Evening Everyone,
Miserable day today weather wise, but i survived the shopping trip!
Will soon have to start feeding the birds again, so a bird related card today. :eagle::bird::dove::owl::chicken::swan:
Happy crafting Adrianx

(Julie Lewis) #687

All caught up to here

(Brenda Cumming) #688

Love the hair…and love the Gilet…those sorts of collars are soooo comfy…x

(Homegrownhats) #689

horrid south coast autumnal weather… got soaked cycling into the day job and got soaked cycling home… Its a relist because i cant get out to take photos
23783527_2014053238840227_594860234099216602_o

(Lynn Britton) #690

Loving the pink hair, and the waistcoat is stunning. :grinning:

(Lynn Britton) #691

Wonderful picture Helen, sounds like you had a brilliant holiday apart from being stranded for a night. :smiley:

(Beaniehats) #692

Thank for the lovely comments. My kids don’t like my hair but I get no end of comments when I am out. It covers up the grey nicely and fades into lovely shades so those wanting a change give it a go.

(Deborah Jones) #693

I have just bought some dark tulip, rose red, lilac and wisteria, currently my hair is bleached white on the ends and dark at the roots, so we will see what happens. X

(Beaniehats) #694

Dark tulip is lovely I used that for a while. I used lilac and vermillion red together. It has faded a bit since I first did it. You will have to show us when you have done it.

( Valerie Dockerty) #695

Evening everyone a bit late today
Congratulations Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery on the top sellers list

(Deborah Jones) #696

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #697

All caught up to here. Does any one else loose things?! I thought i was getting better since my move in organising and starting having a home for everything…but it appears not :persevere:. I have mislaid 3 necklaces i wanted to show as samples for tomorrows workshop. Its driving me a little crazy I really envy naturally organised people. Hopefully they will turn up soon :grin:

(Gill Wootton) #698

All caught up again, it’s been a busy day but I don’t feel that I have achieved a lot. Never mind tomorrow is a bright shiny new day.

(Patricia Smith) #699

A late one today. Max @MaxPringJewellery, I love your pendant - and please can I add another sale to the tally. Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, congrats on your top spot, Goodnight.

(Sarah Bell) #700

Evening all!

Why isn’t there more hours in the day!? Or I could just do with stopping time while I catch up with cleaning, washing and commissions. I thought it would be easier with the kids back in school.

Love your hair @beaniehats

Congrats @DeborahJonesJewellery

Thanks @FluffStuffCrafts

Love your earrings @carolinefrodsham

Glad you had a good time @PocketfulCreations

Right a relist from me!

Liked and pinned to here x

(Max Pring) #701

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Deborah and Patricia :slight_smile: :dancer:

There’s definitely a little nip in the air this morning! going to have to dig out my warmer slippers :wink:

(Natalie Ofkants) #702

Lovely to see sales coming in, happy dancing for you all.

Dragons blood jasper today for this gemstone keyring or handbag charm!

Natalie x

(Lynn Britton) #703

Oh that’s chilly this morning. Have to take Zebedee the springer spaniel for his hair cut and bath today, he always looks so fluffy when he comes back, plus he smells delightful.
Knitting needle and crochet hook roll for today.
https://folksy.com/items/7176919-Knitting-Needle-and-Crochet-Hook-Roll-Patchwork