Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

Good morning.

Trip to Bath was an expensive one!

Nothing to report here. Just a relist today.

21 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: back to the early posts now my lad is back at college :slight_smile:

Love your new hair @beaniehats

Welcome home Helen @PocketfulCreations I have missed you gorgeous goodies :slight_smile:

Oh @Verchielbeadsandjewellery I am just the same, I have tons of safe places if only I could remember where they are :smiley:

Have a fab day everyone and here is my newby for today, Ria the rainbow unicorn xxx

21 Likes

Good morning, another tree decoration for Christmas, an angel this time

20 Likes

This is wonderful. I am sure it will soon go to a new home.

5 Likes

A relist for me today.
Adore your unicorn, especially that hair @OhhhWhatAYarn and Bath used to be my favourite shopping destination @OrchardFelts when I lived near Bristol.

17 Likes

A brand new braided rug, in seaside colours.
Hopefully today I will finish the other rug, but it is packing No1 son up to return for his final year at university sort of day. Last wash on the line! Collating all his stuff. Making sure he eats all the banana bread so goes back full!! and there is none left to tempt me!
Have a day of sales everyone xx

21 Likes

Good morning All. Such wonderful items on this thread. I hope everyone has a good day. Here’s today’s listing from me xxx

20 Likes

good morning…a bit chilly her but some lovely blue skies and sunshine.
I have a 7x5" watercolour Autumn painting this morning.
https://folksy.com/items/7176926-watercolour-art-painting-landscape-ref-F-510-

21 Likes

Good morning everyone… struggling to keep up with the listings this week…
sooooo here is a lovely bright red pair of shoes to brighten everyones day x
will now scroll up to catch up x
hope you are all well x

19 Likes

phew all caught up to here x amazing work everyone x

8 Likes

Thanks for all the encouragement yesterday. I think I nearly have everything sorted! There must be something I’m missing. I’ve decided to keep my shop open this weekend, I’m now in a position where I’ve got more than enough items to do this, although it’s a much smaller shop! I can set up tomorrow afternoon, which is a lot less stressful than trying to do it on the morning of the fair. And it’s a nice drive out in the countryside too.
Today’s listing

There is definitely a nip in the air today. Lynn @erkinwald what a perfect name for a Springer spaniel :joy: won’t he be cold with a trim? I had mine cut yesterday, and I am…

21 Likes

thanks so much @MadeintheTemple :slight_smile: xxx

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: xxx

3 Likes

all caught up to here…x

3 Likes

Morning, heres todays listing from me https://folksy.com/items/7176934-Vintage-art-deco-style-red-crystal-necklace-

20 Likes

Took a sick day but back on duty today : )

19 Likes

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Lovely and sunny here today!

My listing is:

18 Likes

Sue, Zebedee (my son’s dog) is impervious to cold or wet and he’s very hairy at the moment as we had to delay his July hair cut as he had to have one of his front toes amputated (bless him) due to a bone growth that was making him very lame and was extremely painful for him, at 14 and half years old he sailed through it with no problems, thank goodness.
Hope you have a good fair with lots of sales :smiley:

5 Likes

Morning all!
Long dog walk took it out of me this morning so quick listing…
@SarahDesignsUK new red long sleeve COTTON tee posted to you today, OH bought polyester, only just twigged! Doh, thought something was amiss, apologies

16 Likes

Good morning - lovely sunshine here in Kent - hope you are all enjoying some September sunshine too. My listing for today is an autumnal necklace. Must now catch up with yesterday and today’s loving and pinning.

18 Likes