Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

Morning all, nippy but bright here today.

20 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7176970-Crochet-Ghost-Halloween-Bookmark

16 Likes

Good Morning Everyone
Quick visit, will catch up later
Adrianx

16 Likes

Just popping in to report 3 sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery thanks to a lovely person on this thread :heart:

11 Likes

Super-soft, Alpaca / wool blend ear-warmers in ‘Twilight’ fro me today …

18 Likes

Thought I’d post my little ceramic hedgehog today, autumn is coming, please remember to leave somewhere in the garden for these lovely little guys to hibernate!xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7150829-Handmade-Hedgehog-Ceramic-Plaque-Pottery-Wildlife-Home-Decor-Animals-

15 Likes
15 Likes

Good afternoon everyone a new listing today
will be back later to love and pin

18 Likes

1st batch of some lovely yarn I’m selling

17 Likes

Hello,
Having to use my phone to post as my computer is updating, and it’s all a bit fiddly!
Have loved all up to here.

A relist of some Christmas decorations today (although I could convert them to earrings for a party :thinking:)

17 Likes

My listing for today

18 Likes

Evening all, everything loved and pinned to here. A new mini coin purse from me

18 Likes

Thats more like it - a sale to report please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

15 Likes

Popped in another listing today, going through some of my supplies and have this beautiful black, purple and Midnight Blue Opal Cabochon from Lightening Ridge, Australia.

Natalie x

19 Likes

Evening all,

Bit later today - spent the afternoon mowing the lawn after looking at the forecast for rain all day tomorrow.

17 Likes

Another gorgeous rare-breeds beanie:

16 Likes

Evening. All caught up to here. I officially started running my jewellery making workshops from home this week. It has gone better than I could have anticipated and had two more new ladies join me today for 2.5 hours. Their first time at jewellery making. Its a great feeling to see the delight in their faces at what they have created.

19 Likes

Good evening everyone. Late on parade today as I’ve been involved in my knitting. I’m doing some colour work so have multiple strands of yarn :scream:

https://folksy.com/items/6809812-Hand-knitted-baby-cardigan-bonnet-booties-and-mittens-set-6-12-months

21 Likes

Good evening everyone I haven’t been around much for a while as I went to visit a friend who isn’t very well and not coping with it and i had to stay longer than planned.

I went to the hospital yesterday and it wasn’t very good news. The blood vessels are completely blocked at the top of my left leg and I need to have a vein mapping done to see if there is a viable vein which can be used for a bypass, i don’t know what will happen if there isn’t one. The right leg has a blockage which is not so large and they think can be fixed with angioplasty. I am on the emergency list for that and should have it done in about a month. I don’t know how long for the left leg.

Can’t wait to get it sorted as I have had some really bad nights, and days for the last few weeks.

I don’t think that I will be around much for the rest of this month so hopefully I’ll see you all again next month. I will keep popping in to read the news though.

14 Likes

Evening all . Hope you get an appointment soon Pauline @PollysWares138 and your leg pain is sorted out soon. How worrying for you . Take care .
That knitting looks complicated Carol @Knittingtopia :upside_down_face: I would get in a right mess doing that! Good luck.
Missed out on that gorgeous opal Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :disappointed:
Relisting these as I didn’t even realise they had expired (last week maybe ) till just now
Have a good evening .

20 Likes