Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

(Deborah Jones) #724

Morning all, nippy but bright here today.

(Beaniehats) #725

https://folksy.com/items/7176970-Crochet-Ghost-Halloween-Bookmark

(Julie Lewis) #726

Good Morning Everyone
Quick visit, will catch up later
Adrianx

(Sue) #727

Just popping in to report 3 sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery thanks to a lovely person on this thread :heart:

(Ali Dufty) #728

Super-soft, Alpaca / wool blend ear-warmers in ‘Twilight’ fro me today …

(junemccabe) #729

Thought I’d post my little ceramic hedgehog today, autumn is coming, please remember to leave somewhere in the garden for these lovely little guys to hibernate!xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7150829-Handmade-Hedgehog-Ceramic-Plaque-Pottery-Wildlife-Home-Decor-Animals-

(junemccabe) #730

( Valerie Dockerty) #731

Good afternoon everyone a new listing today
will be back later to love and pin

(sandranesbitt) #732

1st batch of some lovely yarn I’m selling

(Rachael H.) #733

Hello,
Having to use my phone to post as my computer is updating, and it’s all a bit fiddly!
Have loved all up to here.

A relist of some Christmas decorations today (although I could convert them to earrings for a party :thinking:)

(Patricia Smith) #734

My listing for today

(Linda Wild) #735

Evening all, everything loved and pinned to here. A new mini coin purse from me

(Roz) #736

Thats more like it - a sale to report please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

(Natalie Ofkants) #737

Popped in another listing today, going through some of my supplies and have this beautiful black, purple and Midnight Blue Opal Cabochon from Lightening Ridge, Australia.

Natalie x

(Alison Mackenzie) #738

Evening all,

Bit later today - spent the afternoon mowing the lawn after looking at the forecast for rain all day tomorrow.

(Rosesworkshop) #739

Another gorgeous rare-breeds beanie:

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #740

Evening. All caught up to here. I officially started running my jewellery making workshops from home this week. It has gone better than I could have anticipated and had two more new ladies join me today for 2.5 hours. Their first time at jewellery making. Its a great feeling to see the delight in their faces at what they have created.

( Carol ) #741

Good evening everyone. Late on parade today as I’ve been involved in my knitting. I’m doing some colour work so have multiple strands of yarn :scream:

(PollysWares138) #742

Good evening everyone I haven’t been around much for a while as I went to visit a friend who isn’t very well and not coping with it and i had to stay longer than planned.

I went to the hospital yesterday and it wasn’t very good news. The blood vessels are completely blocked at the top of my left leg and I need to have a vein mapping done to see if there is a viable vein which can be used for a bypass, i don’t know what will happen if there isn’t one. The right leg has a blockage which is not so large and they think can be fixed with angioplasty. I am on the emergency list for that and should have it done in about a month. I don’t know how long for the left leg.

Can’t wait to get it sorted as I have had some really bad nights, and days for the last few weeks.

I don’t think that I will be around much for the rest of this month so hopefully I’ll see you all again next month. I will keep popping in to read the news though.

(carolinefrodsham) #743

Evening all . Hope you get an appointment soon Pauline @PollysWares138 and your leg pain is sorted out soon. How worrying for you . Take care .
That knitting looks complicated Carol @Knittingtopia :upside_down_face: I would get in a right mess doing that! Good luck.
Missed out on that gorgeous opal Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :disappointed:
Relisting these as I didn’t even realise they had expired (last week maybe ) till just now
Have a good evening .