Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

Hope you can get your legs sorted quickly, sounds very painful. …sending healing vibes xxx @PollysWares138

6 Likes

I wish you well and hope things get sorted quickly for you xx

6 Likes

Hi, Sorry I’ve not been on here for several days. I have quite a bit going on at home at the moment so trying to fit everything in xx
Here is a really pretty set of three lavender bags that I have just relisted this evening.
WP_20180201_035

21 Likes

lots of love to you xx

7 Likes

Please take care, my thoughts and best wishes are with you! XxxxxX

7 Likes

Wow! My little black opal has sold! Please can you add one sale for me on the tally Max @MaxPringJewellery

I shall be looking through my supplies stash and see what else I have not used over the next few weeks.

Natalie x

13 Likes

what a lovely green, beautiful xx

5 Likes

Hope you get an appointment quickly Pauline, and that you are soon pain free. @PollysWares138

8 Likes

Evening all.

Oh Yas @IndaBayi he’s not seen it yet but the polyester one was absolutely fine. Please let me pay for the other!

Thinking about you @PollysWares138 xx

I have a new thing:

Liked and pinned to here x

21 Likes

Oh Pauline, I do hope they can do something for you sooner rather than later. Thinking of you xxx

6 Likes

Hoping things get sorted out for you as quickly as possible Pauline.

5 Likes

Thank you Claire @kernowclaire

6 Likes

Hope you get your legs sorted soon Pauline @PollysWares138 thinking of you x

7 Likes

Take care PollysWares138Oswestry Jewels we send you best wishes.
Julie&Adrian

7 Likes

Thanks you Adrian and Julie @nannyjulie, Valerie @jenniesgems, Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, Lynn @erkinwald, Sue @SueTrevor, Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, Claire @kernowclaire, @TheGlassArk, Brenda @teabreaks for all of your good wishes.

I am now counting the days till they call me in to hospital.

Will be back again as soon as I can. xxxx

11 Likes

Sorry Caroline @carolinefrodsham I couldn’t add you to the post above as you can only name 10 people in a post but thank you as well for your good wishes. xxx

10 Likes

Thinking of you Pauline. Hope your hospital appointment comes through soon. All the best.

6 Likes

Woke up ea lay and can’t get back to sleep, so popping this back into my shop and will probably list something new later when there is light to photograph it!

Pigeons blood jasper in this pretty heart shaped gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

20 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Natalie, Sue and Roz (Whoop!) :dancer: :slight_smile:

Had the family over staraight after work yesterday then hubby spent a while showing me how to use our new TV which turned up yesterday, it’s mahoosive!

21 Likes

Good morning fellow listers.
Hope you get some action and relief soon Pauline @PollysWares138

I am at the gallery on shift all day today and then have to drive my daughter back to Uni in Sheffield this evening (4.5hr drive :frowning: ) Staying overnight and then heading back home tomorrow. Hopefully then I can return to a relatively normal routine. I will still have my eldest with me but we are beginning to get used to sharing!

Another fairly unproductive day yesterday although I did manage to get this little wren finished and photographed.

22 Likes