Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

(Patricia Smith) #804

Another pair of earrings today. Back later to read and love.

(carolinefrodsham) #805

Afternoon everyone . The sun is attempting to shine :slightly_smiling_face:
Welcome back from your travels Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker Sounds like you had fun. Thanks for earring love :grinning: Look forward to your new listing :clap:
Wishing everyone a good weekend whatever you’re up to .

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #806

Thinkin of you Pauline @PollysWares138 and hope you get the treatment you need for your leg very soon. xx

(Natalie Ofkants) #807

I have another opal, this one is stunning, if I say so myself.

Natalie x

( Carol ) #808

Good afternoon

(Jacqui and Kerry) #809

All caught up to here.

(Linda Wild) #810

Hope everything gets sorted soon :crossed_fingers:

(Rosesworkshop) #811

Guess what I’ve been doing all summer - yup, knitting hats!

(Linda Wild) #812

All loved and pinned to here. Love those black and silver earrings Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery!

Another mini coin purse from me

(Max Pring) #813

Good afternoon yay happy dancing for your sales Brenda and Helen. :slight_smile: :dancer: I caught your sale Claire @ClaireMortArtist lovely you are on the tally and I even did a happy dance for you :dancer: I don’t usually tag happy dancing as there’s a limit to how many people you can tag and I tend to use the tags to catch up with news :slight_smile:

Sending you hugs Pauline @PollysWares138 :hugs:, hope you get an appointment soon and they can sort for you, my dad has something like that done for painful legs, he loved walking and was able to enjoy a stoll again after it was done xx

(MadeintheTemple) #814

Won’t be around tomorrow, long day in Exeter but will catch up with everyone when I get back. Had a wonderful tour round the new archive Center, love the way they have blended the old with the new @ArtsyHandmadeCards and @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker.

(Rachael H.) #815

All loved to here.
Good luck getting a quick appointment Pauline @PollysWares138, it’s sounds very painful!

Some more Christmas decorations today

(Ali Dufty) #816

A bit late for me , one of those silly busy days !!!
A different colourway in my mens luxury, cashmere blend beanie … this one is 'Even Keel ’ ( denim with silver grey stripes ) …

One sale to report too please Max @MaxPringJewellery , :))

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #817

5 sales!! to add to the tally for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Loved & pinned to here…

(EsiDesigns) #818

I finished this painting of Padstow lastnight. And got it up on Folksy this evening. :blush:

(Sarah Bell) #819

Evening all. I’m late as usual, sorry x

I have a relist, as I’m working on lots of bauble commissions.

All liked and pinned to here xx

(Sue Mellem) #820

Thinking of you Pauline. Hope your treatment is swift and effective xx

(Claire Mort) #821

Awwww thank you x and you did happy dancing xxxx whoop whoop x doing my happy :dancer: now x

(Lynn Britton) #822

Beautiful sunny day here. Will have a busy weekend getting ready for a surprise 5 day break to Norfolk leaving on Monday. So I wont be around on here during next week.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
A new cloche hat listed.
https://folksy.com/items/7177971-Cloche-Hat-Adults-Oatmeal

(Max Pring) #823

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Ali and Elly :dancer: :slight_smile:

Morning at the bench as we have our granddaughter overnight so Mammy and Daddy can go to a wedding party :slight_smile: so I probably won’t get back on here today