Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

Morning! hoping the sun stays out long enough for photo taking of new stuff ready for the Autumn… Battening down the hatches for the windy weather next week. In the meantime, it’s a relist https://folksy.com/items/7078513-Navy-blue-fleece-cloche-hat

23 Likes

Some luxury cashmere blend mitts 'Jetty ’ , from me today …

Hope everyones having a good weekend :slight_smile:

22 Likes

A colourful necklace from me today. Love your new design Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker. Love your earrings Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery.

20 Likes

I had a bad experience at the Rochester Christmas Market a few years ago, I’d done it the year before and all was fine, this time when I got there someone selling jewellery had switched my table number with theirs as there was another jewellery stall next door, unfortunately that put me on the other side of the marquee, which was not only dark and on the way out, but I was next to the only other pottery stall! I tried to speak to the people who had switched the tables, but they were rude and wouldn’t budge, I complained to the organisers, but they just shrugged, probably because the other stall was bigger and been with them for year. The whole experience was awful, cost me a fortune and I lost out financially big time! Not done one since! There should be more fairness, excuse the pun, in fairs! Xxx

11 Likes

Another one in a different colour. This is my favorite hat and have a few in different colours for myself to wear.
https://folksy.com/items/7178781-Grey-Womens-Super-Chunky-Diamond-Pattern-Knitted-Beanie-Hat-

20 Likes

All caught up to here!x

5 Likes

Good morning :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Good afternoon all, eek I am late today probably due to the fact the kids made me stay up for the boxing so I am a tad tired now :wink: I best crack on and get the hooks out as I have nothing new to list yet so here is one I don’t think I have showed before :slight_smile: I’ve caught up with the loving and pining to here, I will have a proper catch up with everyones news later on, enjoy your Sunday everyone :slight_smile: xxx

22 Likes

Thanks for the earring love Cynthia @Brockstones

Love your swimming hippos T Yas @IndaBayi my kiddies would definitely have been bought that one if they were still little.

@junemccabe there are a couple of fairs I do that I make sure I arrive really early for to avoid these shenanigans. People can be quite shameless rearranging space to suit their own ends.

Hope today is better than you expect @SueTrevor

11 Likes

Afternoon . Hope you are recovering well after party/camping Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery Its raining here ,so glad I am not camping! Love the colours in those earrings today.
Glad your son got off ok Sarah @thedotterypotter and more to the point that you are ok with it. I was thinking of you. They will always be a worry . When I said goodbye to my daughter 3 years ago ,we were at a London tube station , having dragged it out till the last minute. Trying to say goodbye , tears , hugs , not being able to get through the barrier , getting the ticket man involved , more tears and hugs , making the ticket man cry too . All in all a drama!! Now it’s just very funny :grinning:
Hope your day goes well today Sue @SueTrevor and you make lots of money to try and make up for your stress /headache yesterday.
Have a good afternoon all.

21 Likes

Afternoon everyone! Heres my relist for today with new photos https://folksy.com/items/7144338-Gemstone-Beadwork-Choker-Necklace-Vintage-Clasp

19 Likes

Watching the weather reports, my son is in China for work at the moment, but not sure exactly where, hope the typhoon does not effect him. All those poor people affected by the weather in that region and in America!

Natalie x

22 Likes

A freestanding wooden picture. Woodburning of an owl.

18 Likes

And here is a highland cow woodburned pucture

16 Likes

all caught up to here x

5 Likes

Afternoon, daughter and granddaughter gone home now, family visited and shopping done! phew, now I just need to sort out listings ready for next week :slight_smile:

Sue @SueTrevor hope today was better and your head is okay, sending hugs to you :hugs:

Sarah @thedotterypotter just take it one day at a time and be kind to yourself sending a hug to you too :hugs:

11 Likes

Oh Sue, that’s so unfair! I do hope you make a fuss and get at least some of your money back! Don’t despair, I’m sure your work is a shining beacon in that hall!

7 Likes

Bit of drama here this morning as a ridge tile came off the roof and smashed my nephews windscreen … he actually asked if I thought it would be OK for him to drive it to work! Definite holes in the roof so I have put a bucket in the loft in case it rains - will have to check its in the right place when it does!

12 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone
Listing today,Its time for tea
Hope weekend is going ok for everyone.
Caught up to here.
Best Wishes Adrian

20 Likes

Yay! Just came in from the garden to find I’ve had a new sale - my 300th on Folksy! It’s taken quite a while to get here but very satisfying all the same! This has been a good weekend as we’ve also had an offer on the house, so we have a lot to think about! A relist for now, will catch up later.

27 Likes