Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

yay happy dancing for your sale Patricia and reaching your milestone @silverbirchstudio :partying_face:

Cricky Roz @OrchardFelts that looks expensive!

8 Likes

Evening all,

Sorry I didnā€™t make it yesterday. Ended up having to take one of the dogs to the vet - she had been play fighting with puppy Hector and had a large swelling come up on her shoulder. Couldnā€™t get an appt at local branch so had to go to another one. Had to take a detour on the way back due to an accident on the A1, so got home about an hour later than planned with antibiotics, painkillers and a Ā£80 hole in the finances. :rage:

Hope youā€™ve had a better day today Sue @SueTrevor
Well done surviving yesterday Sarah @thedotterypotter.
Crikey Roz @OrchardFelts Thatā€™s a big ding in the window. Not a good time to lose a tile when ex Hurricane Helene is heading this way.:open_mouth:

Here is my listing for today.

Alison x

21 Likes

Well done Patricia :tada::tada::tada: on your 300 sales . Great news about your house offer too :smiley:

9 Likes

Evening!
Congrats Patricia @silverbirchstudio on your 300th sale - brilliant! Oh and the offer on your house.
Sarah @thedotterypotter it never gets any easier does it - I think I worry more now they are older. Our eldest moved out around 8 months ago but luckily she is still fairly local. I was very tearful for a while. Sending you a big hug and that your Son settles into his Uni life tooxx
Roz @OrchardFelts I love your wonderful blue scarf!
Iā€™m loving not having to work Sundays at the shop and feel like I am starting to get my work life balance back. Went out for a bike ride with my youngest earlier - lovely weather. Just Sung with the choir I am part of, for an hours service at the local Church and now off with my Daughter to practise flute duets for a concert.
All caught up to here

11 Likes

Congratulations on your triple century sale @silverbirchstudio

I have another little Crystal opal from Lightening Ridge Australia, this one is with delicate peach and green tones.

Natalie x

22 Likes

Ha ha Alison @FluffStuffCrafts ā€¦ the roof to the main house was replaced a couple of years ago but they said the roof to the annexe (where I live) would be Ok. Guess they were wrong - will probably lose the whole roof in Hurricane Helene knowing my luck! Fortunately I take all these things in my stride and tend not to worry too much about what might happen. I can always decamp into the main house! Luckily car had windscreen insurance although they will still have to pay excess.

Congrats on the milestone Patricia @silverbirchstudio.

Hoping the empty nest isnt too quiet Sarah @thedotterypotter. The daughter I took back to Sheffield has moved into a new house and is in an attic room with a large very accessible window - I have visions of her climbing out onto the roof after a drunken night out! She finds it hysterical that I worry so much.

Managed to take some (not terribly good) photos today so there will be a new listing on the thread tomorrow :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi, Here is a new tissue holder for today xx
IMG_20180915_170621

20 Likes

4 more sales this eveningā€¦my total now is 13
Thanks Max x

11 Likes

Congrats on your milestone and your house offer Pat @silverbirchstudio are you planning to move far from your current location?

Sarah @thedotterypotter heā€™ll be back before you know it, try not to stress.

8 Likes

Evening everyone
Congratulations Pat @silverbirchstudio on your 300 sales
a bit late today have had a lot of problems with my Mum and my Mother in law this weekend sorting out different things for both of them, my mum who is 89 insists she does not need any help when she does, she clearly is not coping
Some earrings today

19 Likes

Oh no! What a nasty surprise! Thank goodness no one was hurt.

6 Likes

All caught up again. Have a pretty Dorset Button to share today.

20 Likes

All loved and pinned to here. :grinning:
Will be back next Saturday.

7 Likes

Congratulations on your 300th sale Patricia @silverbirchstudio :champagne:

Lucky no one was hurt Roz @OrchardFelts

I had two sales yesterday, on the other side though. Itā€™s put an end to my dry spell over there though.

23 Likes

Hi folks!

Goodness @OrchardFelts that looks a bits scary :open_mouth:

Aww @SueTrevor, your stall looked amazing considering they gave you such a small space. :frowning:

Congrats @silverbirchstudio :heart: :blush: :bouquet:

Ahh a relist from meā€¦

Liked and pinned to here xx

23 Likes

done to here x

4 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales Brenda and there was 3 for me too, happy dancing for you too Carol even if I canā€™t add them to the tally :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

Enjoy your break Lynne @erkinwald.
Congrats on the house offer Patricia @silverbirchstudio, sorry I missed that yesterday!
Hope you can get your mum some help Valerie @jenniesgems, itā€™s tough when all you want to do is help but parents want to remain independent.

23 Likes

Three sales on the dark side! Unfortunately not on here, but the month is yet young!
Bit early for some, but hereā€™s a Christmas Platter

23 Likes

A new red robin to start the week

21 Likes

Good morning all.
Had my daughter on the phone in tears 3 x since she returned to Sheffield on Saturday - all man related! Just wish I had a magic wand.

As promised a new listing from me today - I was making these on Friday while at the Gallery and ended up selling a string of 3 to the other lady on shift with me! I made them primarily as Christmas decorations but they could be used all year round.

22 Likes