Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

Children’s pink bunny hottie today, it’s a relist because it’s a best seller, such a cute bottom!!
So mammoth car travels done, and it is so nice to be back home, slept all night through, if you know what I mean!!
I have made my 'to do’list for the week and it’s quite dauntingly long but the highlight will be helping with the grape harvest on Wednesday, absolutely cannot wait. Missed out last year as I had pneumonia, but this year I am fighting fit.
I must also get my head round some Christmas items, I have some absolutely gorgeous red velvet, hottie, tea cosie, or stockings…
But today is Monday wash day and a day for the allotment, what’s Monday brought you all?

20 Likes

Morning all,
Daughter delivered to bus, so now to plan my day. I have some commissions to finish for the other side and the first pair of the new earring design have sold and are off to the States. Gone a bit quiet on here though.

25 Likes

One sale for me please https://talk.folksy.com/u/maxpringjewellery

10 Likes

A rainbow purse to brighten a miserable Monday morning. Cruise ship due in but with the rain can’t see a thing, the fog horn sounded quite eerie earlier on.
Well done Patricia @silverbirchstudio on your milestone sale, adore that cardigan Carol @Knittingtopia.

19 Likes

good morning back to aceos this morning…hope everyone had a good weekend
https://folksy.com/items/7179028-aceo-atc-art-floral-painting-ref-F-514-DSCF0001%20(15)

20 Likes

Morning all,
Yesterday’s takings weren’t good, it wasn’t as busy, at least not in the hall I was in, I’m so happy I’m not doing that one again. I’ve managed to miss out two days of news on this thread, I hope everyone is ok and had a good weekend.
Today’s listing

On the upside, I can at least eat this week, and I have plenty of stock left :rofl:

27 Likes

It’s a relist from me today, yesterday and this morning it’s been raining and too dark to take any photos! Have a great day everyone xxx

19 Likes

Hi there
Some lovely stuff here , think Im going to go for those cashmere mitts @AliDufty if they are still there by thursday (payday) x
Heres a little train

20 Likes

Been absent a couple of days with the build-up to the new academic year. Mostly calming nerves! But back on duty.
Personalised quill journal today.

22 Likes

I love your model. He’s doing a great job : )

10 Likes

Morning! A relist from me - earrings to match with yesterdays necklace.

19 Likes

Good Morning Everyone,
Tea time card today.
All pinned here
Hopefully get so more listed today, seems to take a time though.
Best Wishes Adrian

19 Likes

Wow… Congratulations Patrica. x

7 Likes

Good morning all from a sunny Kent. My listing for today is a necklace. Will catch up later with loving, pinning etc. and all your news.

23 Likes

yummy yarn

19 Likes

Nice to see your smiling again today sue. xx

6 Likes

Morning all. Gosh another week gone. At least the sun is shining… I need to get some pics done today I’m running out of things to post Lol. Have a fab Monday everyone. x

All loved and caught up to here.

20 Likes

Congrats on reaching your milestone Pat @silverbirchstudio.

Well I did manage a productive day on Saturday and finished a whole batch of purses and make up bags (see below). I need to get them ironed and photographed ready for listing. Unfortunately, both hubby and I have now come down with the horrible lurgy! I’ve had to call in sick to the day job today. This means new listings are further delayed :mask::sneezing_face::face_with_thermometer::frowning_face:
Despite my lack of listing activity, I have somehow managed another sale. Could you add it to my tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

27 Likes

Think my little models are getting a bit fed up with me chasing them with cameras! x

12 Likes

Morning everyone will be back later to love and pin
a new keyring today

02-SAM_4780

22 Likes