Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

a sale here yesterday ! woop!

todays new thing

22 Likes

Morning heres todays listing from me https://folksy.com/items/7179444-Ivory-cuff-bracelet-with-vintage-clasp-vintage%20beadwork%20bracelet%201

19 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: I am so behind this week its untrue so I still have no new goodies to list so todays is another I have not shared here yet :wink:

Just had to thanks Helen @PocketfulCreations for my gorgeous new peacock bag, I adore it but it might be too beautiful to use I think I will just sit stroking it :smile:

Iā€™ve loved and pinned to here. Have a lovely day everyone and stay safe in the winds if you have to go out xxx

22 Likes

Good morning. Very windy here today but currently 21 degrees!

21 Likes

Back on form after my weekend crochet retreat :slight_smile: A teeny tiny mandala pendant from me today x

21 Likes

Good morning to everyone. Have just been to have my hair cut and blown dry and then the wind has spoilt it!!

My item for today is a necklace

20 Likes

Two lovely sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery . Please add to the list.

11 Likes

100% Alpaca beanie .ā€˜Leaf Fallā€™ . Super-soft ,hypoallergenic and with a M.O.P button detail ā€¦

20 Likes

Hahahaha, thanks so much Sharon. Iā€™m so glad you like it. xx

7 Likes

Afternoon all,

Havenā€™t managed to photograph anything new yet Iā€™m afraid, so Iā€™m dusting off the Christmas items and relisting these tags.

22 Likes

Phew! all loved and pinned to here

7 Likes

Iā€™ve printed 20 more of these with updated text on the back in a new colourā€¦& put 10 in my Folksy shopā€¦
Questionā€¦ is this a new listing or a re:list? ĀÆā§¹_(惄)_ā§øĀÆ

Back to Love & pin laterā€¦:wink:

20 Likes

Goodness that took ages to catch with. Serve me right for missing a day. But I did have a lovely day at Bristol Zoo with our 3 year old granddaughter. Have a new listing today. image

21 Likes

Ah! Bless you

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, Iā€™m a bit late posting today. I had to attend a meeting at Headway (Brain Injury Rehab) Where my hubby attends. I have a new listing today that I added to my shop yesterday.
Have a good evening all. x

18 Likes

How you feeling today Helen with dreaded lurgy! Sending you hugs.x

4 Likes

Beautiful Brenda. x

3 Likes

Still suffering a bit. There will be no new listings just yet. Thanks so much for asking. xx

5 Likes

Had a really productive day today getting all the kits ready for the beading group I run once a quarter and some workshop planning. I even managed to fit in a breakfast date this morning with my Partner.
All loved and pinned to here.

8 Likes

I would love to do a work shop but Iā€™m not sure I would be any good at it. Hope your Date went well.x
@Verchielbeadsandjewellery

4 Likes