Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

Morning!:sun_with_face: Block 1 inking (detail) for newest edition print - (to spare you yet another re:list!!!) May get this listed by the weekend if all goes to planā€¦:sweat_smile:

Pinning not working for me either so will Love & Tweet instead :wink:
Back to do that laterā€¦

27 Likes

Morning! A relist from me but with new photos https://folksy.com/items/7144595-Gemstone-Beadwork-Necklace-with-Vintage-Clasp

23 Likes

All caught up to here have a good day everyone. x

4 Likes

Another sale please Max! https://talk.folksy.com/u/maxpringjewellery

10 Likes

A 100% wool , ripple scarf ( with added pom factor !! ) from me today ā€¦ ā€˜Kickinā€™ up Leaves ā€™ ā€¦

25 Likes

Oh and a sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery , :))

7 Likes

Still nothing new from me as Iā€™m still under the weather. Iā€™ve loved and pinned to here. My Pinterest button is behaving ok - good job really as I donā€™t do Twitter, and Facebook is a dead loss for multiple promotions!

8 Likes

Morning all x listed a gold mandala pendant this morning :slight_smile:https://folksy.com/items/7179817-Gold-Mandala-Pendant-Pebble-Pendant-Scared-chakra-necklace

15 Likes

Good morning.

I havenā€™t tried Pinterest today but seeing the comment here I decided to tweet for a change. I have over 10k followers so probably better than pinning anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Good morning .Its a wild day here. Iā€™m a bit concerned about the trees across the road. I think I might move my car.

I am going away tomorrow for 2 weeks so I think its best to drop out this month and pop in if I can.
Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add a sale. Thanks
More cushions

Valerie x

22 Likes

another knitted hat from me

22 Likes

A new necklace from me today. Still windy here in Kent and rain is threatening. My pinterest button is not working either, it has been hit a miss for a few days. Will go back and pin later on. In the meantime I have tweeted some.

Unakite%20and%20Chinese%20Jade%20necklace

18 Likes

Hi all!
All loved and pinned.
Heres my listing xx

23 Likes

Wow! thatā€™s a lot of followers Carol @knittingtopia :star_struck:
Trees across the road is a bit dramatic! Valerie @valerie :astonished: ā€¦hope thatā€™s It!
1 Sale to add for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery :grin:

Warm & windy hereā€¦

13 Likes

Our road is closed at present with numerous trees and branches blocking the road. I will just have to stay in and sew
Valerie

9 Likes

Afternoon all,

Lovely and sunny here, but very windy. Bit concerned about some of the trees in our garden. I think I might pop out and round up the hens back into their run rather than letting them free range this afternoon. :chicken:

Hereā€™s my effort for today:

21 Likes

It is isnā€™t it Gill. So much to love in the Bristol area and we loved our time there but feel so at home now in Cornwall.

7 Likes

Very late to the list today.
Today I did something I have always wanted to do, I went grape harvesting. What a brilliant day, exhausted. Probably only got the energy to knit this evening, oh dear!

25 Likes

I did have a problem this evening, just the same as you say - pop up box staying empty. It has cleared now however but yes it is a pain - especially when there is a lot of catching up and pinning to do.

6 Likes

Here is my listing for today.

24 Likes