Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

All caught up to here

4 Likes

Hi everyone, here is a new listing from me this afternoon. I will pop back to love and pin a little later xx
IMG_20180915_171140

21 Likes

Evening folks yay happy dancing for sales Elly, Ali, June and Valerie F :slight_smile: :dancer:

going to just crash this evening am exhausted after my 3am wakefulness and a very long meeting filed day! I really need your hoop today Claire @ClaireMortArtist, working in Human Resources lol!

12 Likes

Evening all,
I didnā€™t list anything yesterday, I ran out of light, but I did love all your items.
Tonightā€™s listing is for a new vase, with a new glaze

22 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery ha ha ha I need it every day x I am l doing some cards of it soon x hr arrrrrrgh bless you xxxx and I hope you get some sleep x

7 Likes

Evening all. Relisting these as they have expired. Not having trouble with pinning :grinning:
Well done on sales everyone . Hope you have a relaxing evening Max @MaxPringJewellery
Your new print looking interesting Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker Looks like exotic islands in a lovely sea at the moment .Love your new earrings Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery Lots of lovely knitting and making going on :grinning: Your long tailed tit is very cute Roz @OrchardFelts
Great news your daughter has a lovely new house Sue @SueTrevor , indeed that she has managed to buy a house . Massive achievement :tada:

Hope the weather doesnā€™t cause any problems for anyone. Have a good evening all.

22 Likes

faved to here x

3 Likes

Good evening all today has just flown by but Iā€™ve caught up with everyone. Just a relist but donā€™t think I have shared it here before.

22 Likes

Yay Iā€™ve managed to catch up with the pinning as the link works on my android tablet, now why did I not think of that earlier :smiley: nothing new from me yet but itā€™s been lovely to see what everyone else has been making, fingers crossed for a newby from me tomorrow, enjoy your evening everyone :slight_smile: xxx

9 Likes

Hello Sharon,
Ive had trouble with pinterest button all day
Im well behind
Best Wishes Adrian

5 Likes

Pinterest working again for me now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good Evening Everyone,
Relist this evening
Pinterest just started working now
Have a great Thursday, happy crafting,
All the best Adrian

17 Likes

Went for a blustery walk in the wind today and these little spinners were blowing everywhere. We must have a lot of hornbeam trees nearby. Max @MaxPringJewellery, please can you add another sale to the tally and I do hope you get a good nightā€™s sleep!

19 Likes

Evening folks!

Super windy today. Worried about the fence as it desperately needs replacing. The dog and I nearly got blown away on our walk, eek.

So glad your daughters house is fab @SueTrevor :blush:

Lovely to see your print taking shape @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

Wow, love the new glaze @MartinShackletonCeramics

Hope your car is ok @valerie

That necklace is beautiful @Brockstones

Hope you get chance to chill out @MaxPringJewellery

Fab tree @TheGlassArk :heart_eyes:

So impressed with your t shirts @IndaBayi I showed my daughter when she got in from school today and she was eccstatic!

Right a new wolfie from me!

Liked and pinned all you crafty peeps to here x

24 Likes

All pinned and loved to here xx

6 Likes

Hello everyone! Iā€™ve just added some heart cards. Iā€™ve got more colourways to add but need to rest now.

20 Likes

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile: Sorry Iā€™ve been awol for a couple of days again. I had a little melt down yesterday after thinking that I was coping so well. Now Iā€™m just trying to keep it together but every little things seems like a mountain! Not only am I worrying about my own things, Iā€™m worrying about everyone else too, even people I donā€™t know! Hopefully Iā€™ll get a bit of perspective on it all in a few days! Iā€™m such a worrier. I saw an interview with the oldest lady in the UK (sheā€™s 112, I think) and her tip for a long life was not to worry about anythingā€¦I need to learn a lesson from herā€¦hehe!

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, I love your wolf pendant today - the blue colour for the wolf is lovely.

Sue @SueTrevor, how exciting that your Daughter has bought her own house, sounds great x

Caroline @carolinefrodsham - how is your Daughter now?

1 sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x Hope you get a little bit more sleep tonight x

My listing today is another bright Llama:

26 Likes

wow, stunning xx

6 Likes

I was wondering if you were ok Sarah . Itā€™s difficult to stop worrying when you worry about worrying ! I know what you mean . I hope you can get some perspective soon . Rooting for you . My daughter seems to be relatively ok . Though she canā€™t get a job and is running up an ENORMOUS debt :weary:which we wonā€™t think about . She has done a few trial shifts in cafes , shops to no avail . Hopefully she will keep afloat ( not have another major meltdown - I majorly worry about her) and get a job of some sort soon . Take care xx

7 Likes

Good morning All! Another butterflies card today!
https://folksy.com/items/7179744-Butterflies-Birthday-Card-

20 Likes