Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 JANUARY 2020 Daily listing challenge thread! Please read the first post for joining info!

Afternoon All :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain:

I reckon I’ll be someone’s biggest fan this week, the amount of loving & pinning I’ve been catching up on! Time flies by too quickly - my laptop’s been struggling.

re:list …it’s been Aquarius for almost 4 weeks! (oops…not very timely)

Very excited to see you as featured seller Sue @SueTrevor & congrats for being best seller too :champagne: :clinking_glasses:
Congrats Chris @TheChrisArtist for your 50 sales milestone :partying_face:
Sorry to hear you’re still not recovered Sarah @thedotterypotter

Caught up, loved & pinned to here

15 Likes

Well done Lynn @erkinwald on your sale! Happy dancing!

Natalie x

11 Likes

Thank you Karen @KESCreations

10 Likes

Afternoon everyone. I got all up to date with the loving and pinning yesterday and then when I looked this afternoon there were 60 more posts!! What a busy thread! But I have loved going through them all.
Just a relist from me today, but it is a bracelet that I don’t think I have had on this thread before: https://folksy.com/items/7287560-Sparkly-Swarovski-Crystal-Zahra-Bracelet-in-Blue-and-Silver

16 Likes

Afternoon everyone, everything loved and pinned to here

Thanks for the bag love @erkinwald and @TheChrisArtist and congrats on reaching 50 sales Chris!
Love the bag Helen @PocketfulCreations great fabric!
Have a great holiday @XStitcherJoss

Another re-list from my £10 sale section

16 Likes

Thanks Elly, it’s wonderful to be the featured seller and be at the top of the bestsellers list too, two things I’ve wanted for a while! My only other achievement is to be the 1st to sell an item in a month on the 365 daily listing and be at the top of the list. I’ve joined in for a while and never managed that :joy:

18 Likes

Good evening! Congratulations to everyone who has had sales today and good luck to those that haven’t, hope the sales come soon.

All caught up here, relist again from me today, only two more days and my 30% off sale will be ending and I will be listing my new creations.

16 Likes

All caught up to here. Hope you are all well.

11 Likes

Thanks for the bag love Linda @wildrosedesigns

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios could you add a sale for me please.

Loved and pinned to here.

14 Likes

Evening all, caught up to here. Seems extra busy today…lots of lovely makes :slight_smile:
Been struggling with my tax return so a bit brain fried! Hence, just a relist…

https://folksy.com/items/7324940-Hammered-Copper-Beaded-Leaf-Pendant-Matching-Earrings-with-Pale-Blue-AB-Beads

15 Likes

Well done Helen @PocketfulCreations on your sale! Happy dancing for you!

Just in from staff training, drilled and placed a dental implant in a plastic jaw bone, not something I will ever do, as it’s only dentists who can do that, but interesting to have a go.

Natalie XxxxX

13 Likes

Hi caught up to here. Lots of lovely stuff as usual.x

8 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.

10 Likes

all caught up to here x

9 Likes

2 sales to report please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

13 Likes

Well done Sarah @thedotterypotter on your two sales! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

9 Likes

Hi everyone, Hope you are all well. Very late listing from me I’m afraid. Really not had a good day, but was determined to get on here. Listed the 16 sheets version of the full paper pad shown yesterday …

Hope you’ve managed to have a good day.

Paula xx

14 Likes

Late night catch up.
Thanks for the milestone love everyone.
Love the mandala stone @PamelaWestArt
Great kindle case @wildrosedesigns
Lovely jewellery as always @OrukiDesign.
I have a new painting to photograph and list tomorrow (light permitting), in the meantime a relist of a St. Ives painting.

https://folksy.com/items/7335042-Original-watercolour-pen-and-wash-painting-Harbour-Beach-St-Ives-Cornwall

14 Likes

Good morning everyone, nearly the weekend :slight_smile: congrats to all those with sales and especially Sue @SueTrevor on the feature and top of the best sellers, very well deserved too Sue :dancer: :slight_smile:

That sounds a bit scary to me Natalie @NOfkantsCurios give me my project plans and spreadsheets any day :wink:

A wide bangle today https://folksy.com/items/7388723-Brass-Cuff-Wide-Embossed-Pattern-Cuff-Bangle-1in-Wide-Cuff-Bracelet-Medium

17 Likes

Good morning.
The trouble with reaching a milestone Chris @TheChrisArtist is that it is such a long way to the next one!
Loving the bangle Max @MaxPringJewellery
Very quiet at the gallery yesterday but got quite a bit done then went to my Dads flat to do a bit more clearing out followed by a curry. Back to work again today.
I am rapidly running out of listings so will have to think about whether or not I can continue on the thread but for the time being - heres a pill box

Have a good day - back this evening :slight_smile:

17 Likes