Folksy 365 JANUARY 2020 Daily listing challenge thread! Please read the first post for joining info!

All loved and pinned to here.

@ChrisOsbornJewellery I don’t really like FB but would be interested to find out what the FB like button does. Anyone?

10 Likes

I’m sorry if I am not seeing a post on here, but have you had a sale Brenda @teabreaks as I can see a post congratulating you and that tells me you have???

Argh it has just shown itself alongside some other posts! Will go back through!
Well done Brenda @teabreaks

Natalie x

10 Likes

As far as I know @BabanCat and @ChrisOsbornJewellery when you use the like on Facebook button, it posts the item to your fb page, or wherever you have linked your account to. Mine is my personal page, but I think you can toggle it to your business page. I tend to very sporadically post to fb and twitter using the buttons as I was under the impression that the algorithms used by social media prefer the less is more approach.

I pin everything to Pinterest though :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I had to scroll through twice :joy:
Sale for me too @NOfkantsCurios xx

12 Likes

Love the painting Chris but reminds me of a disastrous holiday. It was wet and windy, husband got food poisoning and I had a really bad back because of a bad mattress at the place we stayed. I think we lasted 4 days before an emergency drive home.

9 Likes

Yes I had one sale Natalie…thanks…x

9 Likes

Well done Sarah @SarahDesignsUK on your sale! Happy dancing!

Natalie x

9 Likes

Decided at it is my 53rd birthday on Friday to have a 50% off sale until midnight on Friday to celebrate!

“50% off with Discount Code SALE50. Until midnight on the 3rd of Janauary 2020.”

Natalie x

16 Likes

Thanks so much Latona :slight_smile: I’ll pop it in the post tomorrow x

7 Likes

My item for today, a very pretty volcano cherry quartz gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

14 Likes

Good morning, all loved and pinned to here, will be out and about today, little one is still sleeping so listing and caching up whilst I have the time coz once she’s up it’ll be Nana lets play with barbies, Nana can I paint :joy: :joy: have a lovely day everyone

Listing today a ball of wool charm bangle https://folksy.com/items/7368188-Sterling-Silver-Wool-Charm-Bangle-with-Copper-Accents

15 Likes

Good morning and welcome to the start of a return to normality :slight_smile:

Jane @Beadseedz - if you want to post the link without the preview just copy and paste URL to the end of your text but without hitting return first - if you paste it to a new line it will add the preview. Hope that makes sense.

Today I have another silk scarf

16 Likes

Morning all and we have rain and cold. Staying indoors.

Theme of the day is 'Plans for 2020, so I have a relist of a journal.

17 Likes

Morning, loved to here a great selection of goodies to start the year! Love your painting @ChrisStoneArtist, squirrel @thedotterypotter. Well done for those with sales already!! I may have just added to the tally… one of your hats fell into my basket Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, so you can add yourself hahaha!!

I have another lucky dip today, most of these bracelets are reduced by over £10, so quite a bargain a lovely treat for yourself or a present for the present drawer (do you all have a present drawer???)

15 Likes

Thank you Karen @TheCornishHare I am happy dancing!

Natalie x

9 Likes

Happy new year everyone! Hope you had a nice festive break!

I’ve finally come down with the flu, but yesterday I did manage to list two new earrings!!

Cheers, Amanda

16 Likes

Hope you feel better soon Amanda @bowerbirddesigns

8 Likes

First Folksy sale of the year @NOfkantsCurios - yay!

Same customer bought a different item through another site an hour earlier, even though both items were available on both sites. I will never understand customer behaviour! Needless to say I will be posting the items together and refunding the difference in postage.

16 Likes

Morning everyone, Turquoise from me today

16 Likes

good morning all…my little fingers have been slaving away making this shrug…I might make one for myself soon as I love shrugs…
Well done to all those with sales…I hope they continue
https://folksy.com/items/7387108-crochet-lacy-lady-s-shrug

15 Likes