Folksy improvements & issues - Mon 1 Nov 2021

Nope, not just you. I’ve also experienced the issues with the website for the first time today, it’s also very slow, laggy or non responsive. It has worked eventually when I have kept trying but hopefully it will get sorted soon as I am sure customers will not be as patient as us sellers.

1 Like

Goodness me! I didn’t even really think about buyers having issues just all the sellers trying to list. :open_mouth: I managed to get in through a link to my birthday cards page in my shop rather than the main link and I have managed to list an item. Hopefully it’s all sorted soon as this is the busiest time of year for gifts and cards.

1 Like

Getting a bit bored with this continuously popping up…

HI Camilla @folksycontent it’s great to have a Christmas page but I wonder if it might be a little unclear to buyers that they can click on the ‘Christmas - from their hands to yours’ to search items as it just looks like a photo/title on my phone? Maybe a hint to ‘click here for more’ or whatever might be useful? Just a thought.:blush:

I’ve also noticed on the https://folksy.com/christmas page that the images on the ‘Personalised’ section at the bottom are looking really low-res (I’m viewing on a PC) - not sure if that’s just me though?

I still can’t get into my shop. I’m in the process of changing the whole look of my shop and haven’t been able to get in for most of the day to do it. I wonder if customers can access our shops?

It’s still looking like this and the only thing I can access is the forum.

Moving forward, can I please put forward a gentle suggestion that doing this kind of major overhaul this close to Christmas probably isn’t a good idea… I love that you’re updating and refreshing things, but it can make a stressful time that bit more, erm, fractious!

Right, I’m off for a glass of wine - sending a virtual one to Camilla and the team :grin:

2 Likes

Is everyone locked out of their shops or is it just a few of us?

I’ve just checked mine, Martine @MaisyMuffin and it’s ok at the moment. Hope yours is back to normal soon.

I’ve just managed to get in through a link I posted on Facebook but I still can’t access my shop through google.

1 Like

I was hoping to get up this morning and find I could get into my shop but I still can’t :cry:

1 Like

My home page looks like this now, but I am managing to access all other pages and they are OK.

What’s going on?! ITEMS DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE!!
So many issues with things not working right!!

Folksy sent me an email at 1:45 am (early hours of the morning) telling me 35 items were expiring in 24 hours.
I read that email at 9:00am and when I immediately logged on to re-list them, they had already been wiped off my shop.

I am left feeling shocked and devastated, because it will take hours and hours to re-do 35 items.
I do not have the time to do that!

Has anyone had similar?
I am hoping it is just a glitch and that all will be restored when I next log on :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

As far as I remember, if you go to expired items in the listings section of your dashboard, you can choose the item and relist it. I don’t think they are gone forever. I let several of my listings lapse while I was on holiday because my shop wasn’t open anyway, and simply relisted them from the expired items section when I got back. Hope this works for you. @Dotto

1 Like

I had an item in the “Our favourite finds on Folksy” section but it no longer appears to be there… :sob: :thinking: :pensive: :disappointed:

Oh thanks Judy … I really appreciate your reply and your suggestion - I will try that now
Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

It worked!!! Expired items now fully restored from the Listings tab
(Apologies for losing my rag) :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Thank you @folksycontent I’ve got the email and sent the parcel :slight_smile:
Unfortunately the page still doesn’t work and I have the same message (We are broken) when I try to access to my dashboard which means that I cannot add anymore items or modify anything in the shop… any idea when it is going to be fixed?

I don’t have old devises and I’ve tried in my phone and computer and I get the same result… :confused:

Thanks for trying! Hope it get solved soon

Elena (Samai Handmade)

Have you messaged support Martine? We think you need to clear your cache as it looks like your browser isn’t showing you the updated assets. This article might help explain how if you get stuck - Clear cache & cookies - Computer - Google Account Help