Free gift with every order to celebrate being Featured Seller

To celebrate being this weeks Folksy Featured Seller we’d like to share in our excitement by offering a free ‘lucky dip’ seedhead print - worth £30.00 - with every order placed this week.

The prints are a new series depicting Autumn seedheads, including Cow Parsley, Eryngium and Teasels and are printed in duck egg blue or caramel. They are also available for sale in our shop, so why not celebrate and buy one and get another free!

8 Likes

I was so pleased to see your shop as the featured seller this morning. Well done and well deserved. Hope you have lots of sales.

1 Like

What a lovely thing to say, thank you so much. We are really looking forward to the week :slight_smile:

Its always nice to see people who you follow being recognised and seeing you on ‘featured seller’ put a smile on my face.
And WOW very generous free gift if I may say so,
Hope sales are extra-ordinary
Suzzie x

1 Like

Thank you Suzzie, we are really pleased to have been chosen hence the very special freebie :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are a great choice for Featured Seller! Love your work. H.

1 Like

Thank you Helen, such kind words :slight_smile:

So lovely to see you as a featured maker - your work is really beautiful!

1 Like

Lovely of you to say Angela, thank you :slight_smile:

Just a reminder our offer is still running for a FREE Seedhead print - worth £30.00 - with every order made in our Folksy shop.
The kettles on and the biscuit tin out so why not come on over for a mooch round :slight_smile:

Well done on your feature! Brilliant!

1 Like

Thank you Susan, we’ve had a great week :slight_smile:

Brilliant! Well deserved - you work very hard and your work is fab :slight_smile:

1 Like