HAAWWWW! The rising panic of not getting ON LINE!

Have just spent over an hour trying to tether my new phone to my PC!!! Imagine my sheer relief at being reunited with the Internet again!!! How did we EVER do without it!!! :smiley: ā€¦Mxx

1 Like

I know how you feel when my internet was done for about an hour due to the cable guy doing some work to the cable box in the close. It just happen to be down at the point in the day when I needed to send out a whole load of emails lol

1 Like

Ahhh! I know Eileen!!! I needed to send links to Dottie for advertising!!! xxx

I seem to remember saying once upon a time - ā€œInternet on my phone! Why would I need to have the internet on my phone! Thatā€™s just silly!ā€ But it was me that was silly.
:blush:

Shirley x

1 Like

I still donā€™t have internet on my phone :smile: Iā€™ve often thought about it but Iā€™d much rather work on my pcā€¦ mmmm I wonder if Iā€™ll change my mind at some time in the futureā€¦ never say never :slight_smile:

Jan x

1 Like

I donā€™t have internet on my phone either. I do have an ipod touch (an old one!), which can use BT Wi-Fi to connect, but I still prefer my laptop.

Oh my Goodness!!! I confess I would have to be surgically removed from my phone!!! Iā€™ve even upgraded to a Galaxy Note which is bigger!!! Lol!!! It is essential for giving a first class experience to your customers though by thanking them the moment you get a sale notificationā€¦ well thatā€™s my excuse!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still have a museum piece phone, a Vodafone Simply about 8 years old , modern phones seem so complicated I dread having to replace it.

1 Like