Has Anyone Heard Of Bitdazzle?

Has anyone ever heard of this site. I had an email in mtt spam this morning saying they had seen me on E—. I thought it was a bit strange because I haven’t had any items in there for a few weeks until last night when I added a couple.

I’ve just had a wee look at it and for all it looks like a well made website I’m not sure how it would work. It looks like you pay dollars to sell but get bitcoins in return? They don’t have easy to find information on it so personally I wouldn’t touch it, I don’t like to have to search a site to find out how it works.

Any thing that has anything to do wit bitcoins is not trustworthy.

Thank you for everyone’s opinions. I shall steer clear of the site then.

I had two emails from them via E. Apparently you can choose to be paid in real money.

I’ve had several emails/messages via E from them too, but I haven’t really had the time to look into it any further.

don’t bother, I listed a few things on there and got a sale, but there is no way to get the money converted from bitcoins in the UK at present. I cancelled the sale - directed him here to buy the item again, but he didn’t. even in the hour before I saw the sale the currency had fluctuated so much i sent him back quite a bit less than he’d paid to get in bitcoins…

1 Like

Thanks for that, definitely one to avoid. All sounds just a bit too complicated for my liking.

I’m glad I asked the question about this site, so now I know not to touch it.