Heaps of views yesterday but still waiting

Hi @EileensCraftStudio , yes think I’m going to be very busy doing new pinterest boards!! How often do you list something on craftjuice? and is the idea that you favourite absolutely everyone’s items on the thread?

Hi Lorraine, soz for late reply, i was doing tax return
with craft Juice it get you extra promotion, as they promote on facebook and twitter when you get so may likes, not sure if it’s 10, so good to do if you can fit it into your schedule, I’m not sure if any of my buyers have come to buy via seeing my items promoted by craft juice or not so couldn’t honestly say.

Edited, ah thank you @EileensCraftStudio i wasn’t sure on the amount of votes needed.

1 Like

Yes that’s the idea with the craftjuice thread. put every item you list onto craftjuice. I list on folksy one day then the next day I do craftjuice but that’s just me :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Caboodle

I started in December last year too, and I thought it wasn’t a good time to start because most people would have bought everything they needed for Christmas, but just yesterday I received my very first order!

I was so delighted that I took a spare card with black and white swirls on and wrote a thank-you message to my first customer to go in the post with their order. It might seem over the top, but I was so excited. I hope their new item arrives to them and that they are satisfied with the quality.

It’s hit-and-miss during late December and early January, but your chance of success is pretty high because your items look pretty great! Good luck!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! @IridescentSnail, you have every right to be over excited!!! I don’t think you went over the top at all, your customer will know their order was appreciated!! here’s hoping you get lots more and thank you for your kind words of encouragement :grinning:

Hi Camilla @folksycontent ,
I’ve done a ‘For the Reception’ board, would you take a look and see if I’m on the right lines? All selected from folksy with just one pin of my own :grinning:

Thanks
Lorraine

I like the idea of the alternate day @EileensCraftStudio , means it’s promoted on 2 separate days :smile:

Congrats @IridescentSnail

1 Like