Highs and lows of a Craftsperson

I have just returned from a very quiet craft market,only to find in my emails that my San Francisco chess set has made the top 3 on Lumberjocks (a USA woodworking website), but further down the list I have an email that tells me it is editors choice. I must admit to being a bit chuffed. Alls well that ends well. http://lumberjocks.com/projects/102848

4 Likes

What a lovely commendation!

Well done Paul. I’ve just had a look at the chess set and it’s amazing. Here’s the link http://lumberjocks.com/projects/102848 (Paul’s one isn’t showing as a link for me).

p.s. Paul, log out of the forum and log back in again then you’ll get the little shopping cart with the direct link to your shop here in blue next to it. You’ll only have to log out once and it’ll be there.

Jo

Wow Paul. Your chess set is absolutely amazing :grinning:
Congratulations on your good news

Karen :balloon::tada:

Thankyou Jo for your nice comment, I have done what you ask,not sure if it has worked though I can’t see the shopping trolley. I’m alright at woodwork, but my computer skills are useless and always will be. Glad you’re there to help.

Paul

Thanks Heather & Gary and Karen for your comments

Paul

That’s odd. I thought that was the way you got the shop link on the forum sorted, by logging in and out. Anyone any ideas?

Jo

Jo ,The only thing is that it was not my shop link on my first post, it was the Lumberjocks link. Is that the problem?

Paul

Two separate things, Paul. The Lumberjocks link in your post I think isn’t working because there’s no space between the full stop from the last sentence before it. That was just a post problem.

The shop link in blue with the shopping basket is a forum thing. Maybe try going to your shop front and logging in and out there instead of just logging in and out inside the forum. It’s definitely something to do with logging on and off of somewhere within Folksy. We’ve just go to find out which bit :wink:

Jo

I have logged in and out ,still no shop link, I will leave it till tomorrow, the other one is sorted now thanks Jo.

Paul

As someone kindly told me when I was having this problem, log out of the forum rather than the whole of Folksy. Click on your Avatar at the top righthand corner. Your chess set is amazing, Paul, as are your boxes…

Thankyou Christine, it worked straight away, and thankyou for your kind comments.

Paul

There you go. Thought it was logging in and out of the forum. I should have pointed out it was done actually in the forum using that avatar, sorry about that. Anyway, all sorted :smile:

Jo

Wow that chess set is amazing :smiley:

Thankyou Sarah.

Paul

WOW! What an original idea and sublime craftsmanship. Well done you!

Thankyou Christina.