Instagram?

Just made myself an Instagram account yesterday and I can’t believe it’s taken me so long! Seems like it’s a good way to get your images seen by people even if they don’t follow you, I’ve had several likes on photos already. I must admit I had a bit of help from my friend with hashtags though :smiley:

2 Likes

I get more likes from people who don’t follow me to be honest. I really like it. I follow some awesome people and I just love scrolling through at the things they’re doing/taking photos of. Good luck with it! :slight_smile:

I have started following you

I like it because of all the different social media, it seems less pressured, and as a result more fun. I can’t be bothered with Facebook hardly at all… way too many hoops to jump through. Instagram seems simpler… at least for now. Hope it doesn’t get ruined by the FB.

3 Likes

I think it’s @folksyhq :blush:

1 Like

I can’t remember the situation with whether we can link our Folksy shop to Instagram. thanks @folksycontent

There is a field for Instagram in your dashboard where you can add your Instagram account, but it’s not yet set up to show on your shop. It will be soon I think.

1 Like

thanks for this, camilla.

To keep this thread at the top and prominent Instagram is great tool for sharing, curating and promoting ourselves.

1 Like

My Instagram - Follow and I will follow you back! Lets spread the community spirit :slight_smile:

@Surreywoodsmiths

1 Like

Okay.

My Instagram link is www.instagram.com/andy.chompstomp/
lets get the follows flowing!

@johnhitchcock I’m following you

1 Like

When I click on your link I get the following message?

hmm… in insta search for @andy.chompstomp

1 Like

I am on instagram as @hedgeandhog_prints

2 Likes

Love Instagram :two_hearts: This is my link
https://Instagram.com/paulineplee

1 Like

Me too, I think you follow people and they follow you,lots of commenting on posts…

I’m following you.

1 Like

Still getting to grips with Instagram, think I’ve managed to put on 2 posts, go me lol. This is my link https://www.instagram.com/treetop_art/

I’ll come back later and follow everyone :sunflower:

2 Likes

Followed. Keep posting on Insta!

1 Like

Just a note, some of you may already know but It never hurts.

You should be posting a few items to Instagram everyday if you can. Once a day is perfectly fine, show new pieces, Work in progress, inspirational items or photos.

They don’t have to be exceptional images, just post something. I find it hard to practice what I preach but adding something regularly is a good habit to get into - on all soclal media and blogs.

3 Likes