Instagram?

Thank you!

1 Like

Pretty bag designs Iā€™m following you Instagram

Iā€™m following you on IG

Hi you can check me out on IG, Iā€™m now following you

Thank you Sue :slight_smile: You make such a cuties! I follow you back. Crocheting is my second passion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Pretty Bag Designs, its lovely to meet you I will do my best to promote you, I will catch up tomorrow :laughing::two_hearts:

Yahoo, just had my Instagram account reinstalled, but unfortunately i have to start all over with new followers, so if you fancy it i am suzzie_godfrey
See you over there
Suzzie x

Hi Everyone, this is my intstagram page below

I have had sales on this sight,

Hi, Iā€™m relatively new to Instagram and still feeling my way if you would like to have a look, hereā€™s my page ā€¦ https://www.instagram.com/letsbecatsjewellery/

Instagram is by far my favourite form of social media. It takes time to build a following (mine is still small) but itā€™s a lot of fun. Itā€™s important to post good quality photos and use lots of relevant hashtags (I think the limit is 30 so donā€™t be afraid to use them!) There are lots of accounts that share small businesses too so make sure to find and tag them in your posts and your work might get shared with larger audiences.

Also take the time to engage with other people - like, comment and support other makers that you genuinely like. Iā€™ve built lots of relationships this way and it helps you to get noticed. Make sure you keep active and donā€™t just wait for people to come to you. Hope that helps some of you! :slight_smile:

Here is mine if youā€™d like to have a look: www.instagram.com/midgins

Suzzie, @thistledownandHOPE the instagram link on your shop doesnā€™t work, but I found you in the end!

This is me, I post late night, poor quality pics, complaining how tired I am and how Iā€™ve burned my hair/fingers/cushion on my machineā€¦ But itā€™s all good fun.

1 Like

Thanks Sarah, going to have to look into thatā€¦well when I say ā€˜goingā€™, that is ask hubby as I am no techno nerd!! Hopefully will get that sorted tonight.
Suzzie x

2 Likes

Yeah, I feel your pain! Iā€™m kinda just muddling through to be honest! hehe!

Hi everyone
I have been on instagram for a few years, its free, its a good way to keep in touch with your friends and family, also most of my sales are from Instagram, I have also put my folksy address on there which attracts people to my folksy shop.

Have a good day

Sue

i just started with Instagram a few weeks ago. Finding it full of woolly inspiration and I love sharing what Iā€™m up to. Too early to say whether its going to get me any sales

1 Like

Hi, great thread here. Iā€™m just new on Instagram. Here is my link:

Thank you :smile:

1 Like

Hi Sandra

Iā€™m on Instagram and most of my sales have been on there !! when my customers see something they like and want to buy I get them to direct message me on Instagram and they pay by paypal.

I will look you up and let my friends and followers know about your shop here also direct them to instagram page.

All the best
Click on my link below

Sue x