Insurance question

Hi my Folksy pals. I have a PLI question for you.
I sold well at Xmas fairs last year, but I dont sell well during the rest of the year.
Ive been buying annual insurance for the last couple of years to cover the stalls but as I only really need it for a few months i was wondering if it was possible to get 6 months worth of insurance. I cant see a 6 month option with my current insurers, I will probabl email and ask.
Do you know of any insurers that have a 6 month option?
Any help appreciated.

In theory that should be perfectly possible. You may end up paying a premium rate not far off the annual cost though. Try GM Imber, no guarantees, but they may consider your request and give you a quote. On the other hand, they might see it as too much hassle, it is really an internal policy matter. I think there are a lot of crafters out there who just want to do a few months during spring and summer. But the advantage of annual insurance is that you can make a decision to do a selling day or event at short notice as you are covered for the 12 months.

Thanks for the info. Ive come to the conclusion, as youve said, that the price wont be much different. It just would have been handy to find a way to spend less as money is tight/non existant, and Im trying to find money for insurance and craft fairs. Its annoying as I cant do one without the other.