Is anyone interested in Gemstone beads

Hi Lynne, can I have (if they are atill available) the Coated Labradorite £12.95, the Neon Apatite £3.35 the Rondelle Pearls £5.95 top right bottom photo, midnight Keishi Pearls £5.95 the Olive Pearls £6.95 and the Turquouse Pearls £6.95

thank you :slight_smile:

Pictures removed as beads have been sold
Lynn x

Hi Lynn, could I have the jasper ovals and the black agate tubes and rondelles? Thanks, Jx

1 Like

Have put them to one side for you Jenny.
Lynn x

1 Like

IPlease could I have the tigrs eye nuggets and the fire agate rounds and the yellow opal nuggets. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Lynn could i have the tigers eye rice beads £3 and the black onyx 8 mm £3.50 Thanks

1 Like

All put to one side for you Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and Val @jenniesgems.
Lynn x

Can I take the black agate facet squares and the black tourmaline puffy squares please Lynn

Thanks

Sue

1 Like

Have put these to one side for you Sue @BeadstormJewellery. Lynn x

1 Like

Lynn x

please could I have the green strand second row and the dark ones 7th row of the first lot of pearls , the rose quartz briolette centre and the blue and green pearls left and centre bottom of the last pic, thanks
ooh and the blue pearls top right of second pic. Thanks

1 Like

Hi lynn could i have the champagne pearls on the top left 2nd picture 6x5 £5 thanks

1 Like

Please can i also have the 9th row of pearls in first picture dark ones

1 Like

And could i have the keshi disc pearls £4 thanks

1 Like

Could I add the smokey/strawberry quartz coins to mine please Lynn?
And thank you so much for the lovely collection that arrived this morning - they are gorgeous :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone nabbed the green ones bottom left 2nd picture?

1 Like

Many thanks Lynn received the first lot of beads today they are lovely
If the green pearls 6th strand at the top is still available can you add it the others thanks

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Lynn x

Hi Lynn, if you still have them please could I have the following?
From the first picture -
White, row 1
Grey, row 4
Aqua, row 10
Pink, row 11
Champagne, row 14
Plus the dark red strand at the bottom of the second pic. £4.95
Back home now so if you let me know the total I will settle up (for now) and look forward to seeing them!
Many thanks ,
Pat

1 Like