Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

A couple of relists from me today for you lovely people!

2 Likes

Hi everyone - two sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads. Just popped them to the post office too. Fingers crossed they won’t be delayed due to bad weather x

3 Likes

Hi everyone again! Another sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

I have just added this floral/friends greetings card to my shop

1 Like

Hello Jumpers!

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally would love to have a day of snow! REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLY!

4 Likes

Me to Rene xx

I have some more de-stash to show you

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Hello again. I have another sale to report, Max @paperchainsandbeads. Was just going to take it to the Post Office but looked out of the window and changed my mind! Hope your day is going well.

3 Likes

Just got back in from the school run. I am absolutely soaked! No snow, but it has started to sleet here. Really cold too. As were have a clay soil, our front garden is flooded. Yuck.

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Tipping it down here - dog isn’t amused that he still hasn’t been out for his afternoon walk. Think it may be a quick run round the garden today!

Well I have successfully procrastinated most of the day but I suppose things won’t photograph themselves!

4 Likes

faved to here x

Just in from work and the snow has started to fall quite heavily, don’t think it will settle as so wet on the ground, but if it freezes, then maybe issues tomorrow either way!

I also have another little listing, this crocheted woodland rose corsage or shawl pin.

Natalie x

2 Likes

Afternoon JJ’s, torrential rain with a smattering of sleet here. Horrid.

@PrettyHopsAndJumps thanks for the little foxes, they are super cute.

I managed to ignore what I should have been doing today ( making gallery stock) and made a few hearty items.

6 Likes

At last I’ve taken some photos - I have a few new designs to list but for now heres a new make of an old favourite.

3 Likes

So glad they arrived safely, Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, and that you’re pleased with them.

1 Like

We have heavy clay too. Our back garden looks like the Somme! It did get pretty trampled when we cleared a tree that fell down on it some weeks ago (the tree was our neighbour’s) and now it’s awash too.

1 Like

Evening all,

I just can’t get moving. I am motivated but just slow. Still, 1 order for the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads (and a big thank you for running the thread again).

3 Likes

Evening all,

Intended to be here earlier, but I started looking for some bank statements and ended up spending two hours doing a load of overdue filing. :persevere:
Have a good holiday Francis @thatenamelguy. I’ll give you a wave tomorrow as you take off as I’m only a couple of miles away from Newcastle Airport.:wave:
We’ve had a few dustings of snow here today, but not a lot to shout about. I like a nice covering of snow for a few days, but that’s enough for me, fingers crossed for a downfall overnight.

Well, here’s today’s offering, a get well card:

Stay safe and warm everyone.
Alison x

2 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone…

2 Likes

I have listed this pendant today https://folksy.com/items/6884752-Sterling-Silver-and-Purple-Jasper-Pendant

2 Likes

Evening Jazzie Jumpers yay happy dancing for sales peeps :slight_smile:

2 Likes