Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

Good morning Jazzie folk! Yep, snow is falling as I type this and also very windy to boot, so bitterly cold. I’m preparing to brave the elements to visit my local craft shop. Here’s something a little different as a listing. A blank ‘Robin’ greeting card.

1 Like

Morning everyone. It snowed last night, then froze solid, so it is an ice rink! The sun is out but we keep getting little flurries as a cloud passes… but that WIND Oh My Goodness! Soooooo cold.

Had to take my eldest to the orthodontist this morning, so he had some time off school. His appointment wasn’t until 10.30 am but as we were there, they saw us early and he was back in school for 10.55! Ha Ha! He was hoping to miss a lot more school then that. Oh well, he did miss double PE this morning, so he is happy anyway.

I have this ring for you today - I plan to do more on this idea. Let me know what you think.

Keep safe and warm xxxx

4 Likes

If it was ‘free’ with the contract then it forms part of that contract I would have thought (although I’m not legal expert so don’t quote me :slight_smile:) The insurances are usually to continue the guarantee or cover accidental damage (e.g spilling you coffee on it) any manufacturers guarantee should still be valid even without the extra insurance

2 Likes

good afternoon everyone…we had snow yesterday but only one inch…for the first time ever, the council came and gritted the road because we are on a priority hospital list…so now the road is clear…
today I have another quirky bird card

3 Likes

When we have morning appointments at the dentist my son is usually hoping they’re running late (I try and make his appointments as close to the start or end of school) and sits there clock watching and working out which lessons he’s missing :smiley:

2 Likes

The snow has now gone but the wind is really picking up now. We are keeping an eye on the flood alert.
https://folksy.com/items/6955305-Womens-Khaki-Beanie-Hat-Warm-Chunky-Hat

2 Likes

I was given the appointment by post as it was a referral by the dentist to a private clinic. I couldn’t change the appointment day or time. I do the same usually though and get end of day or after school appointments, much to their horror!

1 Like

new today

2 Likes

Gorgeous !!!

1 Like

Sue,
If the contract period is for two years, they should offer to repair or replace it as long as it’s within that period. The extra insurances they try to flog are usually to cover you for accidents. I don’t usually bother with them either, although I did think twice after my niece managed to drop her new IPhone down the loo last year. :blush:

2 Likes

Jacqueline - I think that ring is fabulous! Great to have adjustable sizes too. X

1 Like

This is so pretty, Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign

Stunning shawl, Rene @Dawitchi. Beautiful pattern and colours. The size of the motifs are amazing!

1 Like

Hello Jazzie, All.

2017 resolution: to talk to everyone, well, in a manner of speaking! So much time spent on my own in the attic colouring in. And still haven’t figured out how not to go over the lines!

First sale of 2017 was a couple of days ago - a strictly happy dancing card. Today, I have photographed and listed a few more.

Best wishes. Paul :sunglasses:

ps. OOPS! This was listed yesterday… but updated today. Honest! :blush:

4 Likes

this afternoon I have another card…this time, a fantasy fairy card

2 Likes

Thank you Pat. I am going to make some more like this with different stones and in different widths. Jxx

1 Like

Thank you so much xxxxxx

1 Like

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads -Thanks Sue @SueTrevor ,posted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone. Well we got a bit of snow overnight but today has been lovely and sunny and we have had a long tramp along the canal towpath, enjoying the view of the hills with their cover of white icing.
Here’s a relist, it needs a bit of love and also a new home so is in my sale.

2 Likes

These colours look so lovely together.

1 Like